tennis ball

londonerupnorth:
Ok, how many of us has a tenis ball about there person and more importantly WHY :question: :laughing:

LOL are you for real?

londonerupnorth:
Ok, how many of us has a tenis ball about there person and more importantly WHY :question: :laughing:

It could be a ■■■■■■ thing. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

■■■ Tennis

When two or more people (gay or straight) lube up tennis balls and shoot them into each other’s asses using a tennis ball machine. This is for ■■■■■■ pleasure more than sport

Scott and Lee played an intense game of ■■■ tennis yesterday. Needless to say, his ■■■■ is still sore.

Coffeeholic:

londonerupnorth:

It could be a ■■■■■■ thing. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

■■■ Tennis

When two or more people (gay or straight) lube up tennis balls and shoot them into each other’s asses using a tennis ball machine. This is for ■■■■■■ pleasure more than sport

Scott and Lee played an intense game of ■■■ tennis yesterday. Needless to say, his ■■■■ is still sore.

69 love hehe

ThrustMaster:

dessy:
Try the plastic wheelnut cap! That works! :wink:

Which I used to use until the firm fitted anti-syphon devices to the tank and now all you hear is click, click, click as the automatic shut-off is triggered and now it’s a slow, long drawn-out affair to fill the tank by holding the lever half-way

Just do what the ■■■■■■ do, ignore the filler neck and go for the stack pipe.
The stack pipe is usually held in on friction alone, just twists a quarter turn and lifts up, can push it over to one side enough to get a decent sized pipe in there :bulb:

Slim79:
try pulling the nossle out abit so it sits on edge of hole usually works for me, :wink:

It could be a ■■■■■■ thing

69 love hehe

can push it over to one side enough to get a decent sized pipe in there

■■■ Tennis

I still say you should use your balls

I am truly shocked and disgusted by the language & inuendos in this thread. :blush: :open_mouth:

Won’t someone please think of the children?

LMAO :laughing: :laughing:

One day while out jogging, a man noticed two tennis balls lying by the side of the road. He picked the balls up, put them in his pocket and proceeded on his way.
Waiting at the crossing for the lights to change, he noticed a beautiful blonde standing next to him and smiling.
“What are those big bulges in your running shorts?” she asked.
“Tennis balls,” answered the man, smiling back.
“Wow,” said the blonde, looking upset. “That must hurt. I once had tennis elbow and the pain was unbearable.”

I’ll get my coat.

How did the pain go away then…Tablets? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

2p always works for me,has done for ages,even with anti syphon kit fitted

& I reckon I went out with that blonde with the tennis elbow :wink:

Has anybody seen the new device on the market. Take a look at the Splash Stop and Nozzle chock.
Facebook or there is a website at autoventscreens.com/store

Place I worked at last week had its own pumps and was hell of a slow so I had the genius idea of putting the fuel card under the handle to hold it. Worked perfectly till the pressure of the handle snapped the card :blush:

mine has one of those anti syphon things fitted , but it isn’t fastened in :slight_smile: , I just pull it out and sit it on top of the tank while I fill it up :smiley:

a piece of 2" x 1" works very well for me…just cut a 2" length, and keep it behind the unit, or in the door pocket. or cut a longer length, and use it to whack someone with. :smiley:

Harry Monk:
What I want to know is why trucks cannot be refuelled using Formula One type sealed refuelling rigs, so they could be fuelled in a fraction of the time and with no spillage. It would not be difficult to phase such a system in over the course of say, five years, with new trucks being fitted with both types of fuel inlet until the system was universal.[and if your really good we could do it like the RAF, middle lane m6 no stoping , refuel and on your way]

The filler cap off the Adblue tank is the perfect size on the Actros!!.. does the job a treat. :wink:

rab6600:
The filler cap off the Adblue tank is the perfect size on the Actros!!.. does the job a treat. :wink:

Or the cap of an ad blue jerry can. Can be found laying about at most filling stations.

SmashedCrabFace:
One day while out jogging, a man noticed two tennis balls lying by the side of the road. He picked the balls up, put them in his pocket and proceeded on his way.
Waiting at the crossing for the lights to change, he noticed a beautiful blonde standing next to him and smiling.
“What are those big bulges in your running shorts?” she asked.
“Tennis balls,” answered the man, smiling back.
“Wow,” said the blonde , looking upset. “That must hurt. I once had tennis elbow and the pain was unbearable.”

I’ll get my coat.

:laughing: PMSL :grimacing:

I use an old flip flop bent in half…holds the trigger open perfect.
Jose’s never impressed though, says it always gives him back backache…

Another good thing about the ERF EC the cap is perfect fit for the trigger

5 yr old thread revival. Good effort!

eagerbeaver:
5 yr old thread revival. Good effort!

Slow news day