Tax Refund whoohoo!

Brilliant news. I have had a £960 tax refund just in time for Christmas.

All I have to do is reply to the HM Customs link, but I didn’t realise we had outsourced our civil servants to the Bengaluru Area of India.

RealBridge Consulting Pvt Ltd

Word of advice you black enamel buggers, use a spell checker!

Do they grow bananas in India, cos they must think I fell off the boat :stuck_out_tongue:

HMC.JPG

The sad thing is that some people fall for it. I’ve had a few and they get deleted straight away.

419eater.com/ is your friend.

killsville:
The sad thing is that some people fall for it. I’ve had a few and they get deleted straight away.

although, i totally agree with you on this point, in my opinion, people who fall for this or other scams like this, are plainly too stupid to own a computer and have email capability

how many times have we been warned about this type of scam, the same as the ones from the banks (allegedly), and people still click the link, even though, on the banks own websites, it tells them that they do not send emails with links in them :unamused:

sorry, no sympathy from me for peoples own stupidity :unamused:

Harry Monk:
http://www.419eater.com/ is your friend.

How do I know it is genuine, it is asking me for money by Paypal :laughing:

I have recently been offered an overdraft from my bank, free life insurance and a cheque for 30k for PPP fraud. I can see by this time next year i could be a millionaire, well on paper anyway…

My accountant informed me I was due a tax rebate for last year. 10 days later HMRC paid
the money directly into my bank account. NO need to send any correspondance other than
my tax return which the accountant did anyway. Ps. that letterhead will have caught some
poor zb’s out. regards kevmac47

kevmac47:
My accountant informed me I was due a tax rebate for last year. 10 days later HMRC paid
the money directly into my bank account. NO need to send any correspondance other than
my tax return which the accountant did anyway. Ps. that letterhead will have caught some
poor zb’s out. regards kevmac47

It goes with natural selection :laughing:

The amount of times I’ve inherited fortunes from a “distant” relative in Nigeria :unamused: