Here is one for all you hard working guys and gals out there

:open_mouth:

Shock horror would you believe our goverment are trying to stitch up the country again please tell all your friends and family. In 2001 - 2002 and 2002-2003 the goverment failed to pay Childrens Tax Credit to families that were due and guess what they are keeping quiet - Surprise Surprise!

People need to go to www.hmrc.gov.uk and in the search bar type 11CTC. This will bring up a set of forms to download - you need to download and print the first set. If I knew how to copy the link I would but as I am only a Truck Driver well hay ho! I am sure someone will have the know how.

A member of my family have claimed and recieved £500 :smiley: so come on people get them forms filled out and sent in.

By the way you can only claim for 2002-2003 its too late for 2001 - 2002.

Happy New Year all

i actually mentioned it to my family at the time.we stopped getting the tax benifit directly on our wages at the time,but the goverment didnt start paying the child tax credits until the following year,therefore “clicking” an extra year.i was raging about it then,im gonna claim mine back.
at least ■■■■ turpin wore a mask!!!.

Hi cpwarren1, I’ve had a look at that link and followed your instructions. :smiley:

Here’s a direct :arrow_right: LINK FOR HMRC FORM 11CTC

I’m sure a lot of folk on here will be grateful to you for providing that info. :wink:

Nice one mate, thanks for that. :smiley:

Thank you cpwarren1 :smiley:

That will take the sting out of January for me and a lot of other people

Top man

CPWARREN1

A big massive THANK YOU.

If you had not posted this topic, I would have known nothing about it.

From the bottom of my bank balance, :smiley: I Salute you.

Forms have now been withdrawn