The tax man

I got two letters today from the tax man i started shaking but after 10 mins i open them to find i have a £1,094.74 tax rebate yes i could not belive my eyes. So there is a god after all. what a nice xmas box . I am going to do the lottery tonite have not done that for years :laughing: :laughing:

Lucky bugger, apparently I’m owed about 800-1000, just waiting for my cheque!

I got one last Saturday telling me I owed them over £1000 and I have been on PAYE since forever. Still at least I know it is going to you, spend it wisely.

Lucky git. I got a £20.80 rebate :laughing:

i also got a couple of letters, and i was shaking aswell, but as it turns out i am expecting £900 apparently, nice

Lucky sod, I never ever got a tax rebate in the UK, got over 5 grand last year in Canada, but they give you an allowance for nights out over there, so I earned every cent, spent every cent too, treated myself to a new car :wink:

Ive heard of a good few people getting letters recently either a rebate or a demand letter, has the taxman cocked up or something? :confused:

I wouldn’t mind a rebate though :smiley:

merc0447:
Ive heard of a good few people getting letters recently either a rebate or a demand letter, has the taxman cocked up or something? :confused:

I wouldn’t mind a rebate though :smiley:

Yes mate it was in the news a couple of months back taxman cocked up big time. A few hundred thousand people have been on the wrong tax code. So people are either owed or owe!

I haven’t heard owt yet but I’m too unlucky not to owe something!!

I got £190, mates got £130 , £600 and £1200

If I was youse Id bank the money but dont spend it. The Taxman is well known to change his mind later and demand the money back.

I get over a million each month from the taxman.

Very nice people to deal with, they email me and tell me what they owe me, I send them my details and they SHOULD then deposit the money straight to my bank account. Still waiting for the first amount to hit my account though :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DadsRetired:
I get over a million each month from the taxman.

Very nice people to deal with, they email me and tell me what they owe me, I send them my details and they SHOULD then deposit the money straight to my bank account. Still waiting for the first amount to hit my account though :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If you need any help dealing with that,when it arrives let me know, I’d be most obliging!! :laughing:

For every ying there is a yang beware of Greeks bearing gifts but good luck just the same.

phil the book:
For every ying there is a yang beware of Greeks bearing gifts but good luck just the same.

Think you mean nigerians :unamused: :unamused:

n17 trucker:

phil the book:

Think you mean nigerians :unamused: :unamused:

Now now there is no need to bring our tanned bretheren into this unless your location in Essex is Dagerniarobi.

Looks like the drinks are on BS then. :smiley:

Ken.

My Mrs got a demand from the tax people yesterday,saying she owes 4K :imp:
Nice of them to send it out a few weeks before Xmas,■■■■■ !

I can look after it for you if you wish :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just paid my tax bill. £2969. :angry:

Ken.

James Bateman:
My Mrs got a demand from the tax people yesterday,saying she owes 4K :imp:
Nice of them to send it out a few weeks before Xmas,[zb] !

So what time of the year is best for getting a bill like that?