tailgating

coming south on the a1 bout 5 mile before the ripon slip road this afternoon where the width limit ends if you no it so im in the inside lane behind a van in front of that is a vectra, so i pull out to overtake them both as there doing around 45 mph.set the cruise at 50 mph gets past the van no problem just coming up on back of vectra when he decides he likes my lane better and pulls in front of me so i braked and he put his foot down so i hit resume then he braked so im sat on his bumper so braked again this continued for around two mile even when i dropped right back he slowed n sped back up by this time im coming up on the ripon turn off were i need to be so pulls back in behind the van which is now back in front after all the messing around as im moving across i notice the female passenger is filming me in the mirror. now im a little concerned about how shes gunna use the video either informing the company and blaming me for tailgating or worse informing the law anybody had this before or been reported for it ?

You could be starring on YouTube already. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

ha ha yeh the title would be look at me messing with this 44 ton truck arent i clever :unamused:

sounds to me they was trying to stage an accident so get some insurance money out of you chances are she would of only recorded the bits that would of look like a rear end impact was your fault, I have seen this done myself with other motorists in the middle lane and also a similar one with the wife when she was driving down the M6 one night. You did the right thing most truck drivers I know would of gone up there arse to ‘teach’ them a lesson and then ended up in there arse!!!

Just shocking the games that some people play ain’t it

you should have pulled infront of them and popped the handbrake up :stuck_out_tongue: