Tacho issue

I put my digi card in this morning and it was showing 42 minutes driving time and 30 minutes rest before I had moved anywhere. I had last used it on monday and this was what was on card at the end of that shift. Everything else for today seemed to continue as if it was the same day from monday. Has anyone got any ideas why this should be?

Sorry no ideas as to why but I hope you did a printout and explained on back what happened has it sorted itself out now ?

jen x

When was the last time you used the card prior to the Monday?

Also when you inserted your card on Wednesday morning and it showed the last ejection time and asked if it was the end of the shift did you either select yes or make a manual entry then select yes?

Capsaicin:
I put my digi card in this morning and it was showing 42 minutes driving time and 30 minutes rest before I had moved anywhere. I had last used it on monday and this was what was on card at the end of that shift. Everything else for today seemed to continue as if it was the same day from monday. Has anyone got any ideas why this should be?

This also happened to myself yesterday had done end of shift on tues night and did 24 hr print out was told just take card out and reinsert this I did and it rectified itself

Coffeeholic:

Also when you inserted your card on Wednesday morning and it showed the last ejection time and asked if it was the end of the shift did you either select yes or make a manual entry then select yes?

I had last used it on the Friday. I did go into manual entry but i don’t think I changed anything just came straight back out again. Is this going to show as one continuous shift from Monday?

Capsaicin:

Coffeeholic:

I had last used it on the Friday. I did go into manual entry but i don’t think I changed anything just came straight back out again. Is this going to show as one continuous shift from Monday?

No idea. Try taking a printout for Wednesday and see what it says for start and end of shift.