Digi card help

I have a prob with digi card I put card in at 6.50 this morning and left to do my run at 7.15 as my user name suggest I do local multidrop round northwest at 11.23 Taco light comes on saying need my break for my 4.5 hr driving I done printout adding it up I only done 1hr 3/4 at most any ideas would be helpful thanks

Did you do a manual entry to say your were on break from car take out time yesterday to start time today ?
you probably hit cross hammers instead and as you did 2 3/4 hrs yesterday bobs your uncle

Blue estate has hit the nail on the head. One of our drivers had exactly the same problem until he started doing a manual entry each morning. I think the new tacho’s are much more sensitive to the problem.

It will be related to either manual entries done or not done or the fact there wasn’t enough (i.e. 9 hours) time from card removal to card insertion.

The tacho has simply continued the previous driving period. As long as you know where you are at with your actual driving tiem then you can ignore the warning if required

Thanks for quick replys It must be something to do manualdownloads as always have enough down time

multiman:
Thanks for quick replys It must be something to do manualdownloads as always have enough down time

Yep been there done that :blush:

I’ve been doing manual entries for some time now, still manage to make a balls up about twice a year with the entry so looks like i’ve been on duty since the previous morning.
You know what you’ve done when you get 20 miles down the road and the tacho light flicks on 1ith the 15 min warning…■■■■■■■■ dun it again. :imp:

Juddian:
I’ve been doing manual entries for some time now, still manage to make a balls up about twice a year with the entry so looks like i’ve been on duty since the previous morning.
You know what you’ve done when you get 20 miles down the road and the tacho light flicks on 1ith the 15 min warning…■■■■■■■■ dun it again. :imp:

Yes but old age for you has a part to play in it :grimacing:

Ye Gods, go on give it a twist while its in up to the handle why doncha… :smiling_imp:

Juddian:
Ye Gods, go on give it a twist while its in up to the handle why doncha… :smiling_imp:

Don’t think he has his long veterinary gloves or your eyes would be watering
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: