Strangest thing You've seen whilst driving

coming back down from liegh last night, nothing too out of the ordinary couple of shooting stars, half foxes, & badgers when i see the sky light up in the distance■■? not the whole skyline just a localised area high up in the atmosphere…thought to myself it could have been lightning but to be honest havent got a clue what it was.

Just got me into thinking what strange sights ( apart from those that go on in the laybye’s ) you have seen or think you’ve seen whilst driving

Odd thing or two. Moose, bears, wolves, coyotes and on, squised skunks that make your eyes water, the northern lights and the most amazing thunderstorms you ever saw.

Oh, and lots of SNOW.

wills:
Just got me into thinking what strange sights ( apart from those that go on in the laybye’s )

has some one been down stonebridge lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

just out of pure intrigue you understand, i did a google search on “stonebridge laybye” & here’s what it found:

http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=116210

iv always seen signs over here for deer, (or what ever there proper name is) and iv always wondered to myself is there actually that many of them about as i have never actually seen any, well untill yesterday, at the side of the road in a heap, some one must of hit it… there bloody big. id say it left a fair dent what ever hit it.

wills:
coming back down from liegh last night, nothing too out of the ordinary couple of shooting stars, half foxes, & badgers when i see the sky light up in the distance■■? not the whole skyline just a localised area high up in the atmosphere…thought to myself it could have been lightning but to be honest havent got a clue what it was.

Just got me into thinking what strange sights ( apart from those that go on in the laybye’s ) you have seen or think you’ve seen whilst driving

there was a meteor shower last night according to our lass that got up at 430 to watch it :open_mouth:

jon

When i was on nights for the coop i once saw a bloke at markham moor roundabout going around and around it naked in a mini metro.
I also nearly ran over three blokes walking down the a1 early one sunday morning starkers near colsterworth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

JB:
I also nearly ran over three blokes walking down the a1 early one sunday morning starkers near colsterworth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

They’d be locals John, they don’t let them out very often. :smiley:

Saw a bloke ■■■■■■■■■■■■ on the M62 once dirty ■■■■■■■■■■

I was on the usual lookout for short skirts when he pulled up beside me, serves me right i suppose.

I saw one of them about 5pm one evening on the M25 jammy, giving it some large with his “map” on the sterring wheel :laughing: :laughing:

the other one that sticks in my mind is aone Sat morning about 7am on the M5 northbound, Beemer pulls alongside me, sits there for a minute or two to demonstrate that his young lady would be capable of sucking an orange thru a hosepipe !

I saw the ‘Beast of Essex’ early one morning when approaching the roundabout on the Epping Rd that leads to the M11
There have been many sightings of a ‘huge black cat’ but I had never taken any notice until this day.
There is a large expanse of field on the left with the trees be;hing it. this huge cast strolled out of the trees, wasndered along for a few yards then went back int the trees.
Both myself and my student driver saw it and were totally gobsmacked.
I did not bother reporting it as, if it has been there as long as people seem to think, then it is does not seem to be doing any harm No reports of family pets and small children on the missing :laughing:

I saw the ‘Beast of Essex’ early one morning

I have seen plenty of Beasts inn Essex early in the morning, normally Saturday or Sunday mornings though as they stager home from the pub!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Driveroneuk:
just out of pure intrigue you understand, i did a google search on “stonebridge laybye” & here’s what it found:

http://www.trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=116210

lmbo looks like we got a few doggers among us :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

6ft tall brown rabbits and squirrels jumping across the autoroute north of Lyon at about 4 in the morning!!!..must have been something to do with the excessive amount of hours I was doing!

Gave me the shock of my life, pulled over into the next Aire for “a few minutes over the wheel”…woke up 4 hours later,engine still running and arms lke lumps of lead.!! :unamused: :unamused:

6ft tall brown rabbits and squirrels jumping across the autoroute north of Lyon at about 4 in the morning!!!..must have been something to do with the excessive amount of hours I was doing!

Gave me the shock of my life, pulled over into the next Aire for “a few minutes over the wheel”…woke up 4 hours later,engine still running and arms lke lumps of lead.!!

LOL! LOL! Brilliant!

A dead driver sitting in the driving seat still reading his novel in the parking opposite MAT Trans in Purfleet. He had tipped the previous evening parked up & had a heart attack & was still there in the morning. He was a middle aged English guy working for a German firm.The mortuary van turned up with two guys in top hats .They asked me which truck he was in. Made me take stock of whether it was worth doing the job. I was on Swiss plates…Jacked about a month later.

Driving down A43 towards Brackley, just coming up to flyover where there was a gold Carlton estate parked on top. Around the back of this car a lass in a long fur coat walked to rail and opened up her coat, you’ve guessed it completely starkers underneath. Made my day :laughing: :laughing:

Wierd stuff I’ve seen…

A dutch truck doing 85 clicks on the M4 yesterday! Without being forced!

A dutch drawbar flatty trasporter with a hooked up polish drawbar on the back… made me boggle a bit that did.

I once saw a tipper driver using his indicators… :laughing: :laughing:

truckyboy:
I once saw a tipper driver using his indicators… :laughing: :laughing:

let’s keep it within the realms of reality bob :wink: :laughing: