The weirdest thing you have seen at night

Coming down the A3 at the M25 Wisely interchange the other night at about 3am, lay by full of trucks parked up for the night except a 4x4 with his hazards on. I move over into lane 2 and as I went past there is a bloke standing next to his car wearing fish net stockings, high heels and a thong!!! Honestly they only come out at night!!!

I had a deer fly past my window.

Had just been launched by a car though

October 2003 at 0400, heading west on the A35 where it joins the A30 at Honiton. A large black panther type creature crossing in front of me from left to right. Never told anyone for several days and the eventually told the mrs who insisted I report it to the police as there had been other sightings in days prior to this. In a moment of weakness I phoned the police to report it, I could hear the woman on the end of the phone giggling… So if you ever see such a creature, never, ever, report it to the old bill!!!

Tiger

on a night trunk to Paris (way before the bungee cord was attached), i was on the M25 heading for the Channel Tunnel, on the climb up to the M20 junction, there was a car on the hard shoulder with the hazards flashing, and there was a couple copulating on the hard shoulder at the side of the car, she was on her back with her ankles around her ears, and he was giving it the big one :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i parked at wisley one night and accidentally ended up in the picnic area while i was getting a bit of fresh air :blush: :blush: :blush: made for a very interesting half hour :laughing:

FarnboroughBoy11:
Coming down the A3 at the M25 Wisely interchange the other night at about 3am, lay by full of trucks parked up for the night except a 4x4 with his hazards on. I move over into lane 2 and as I went past there is a bloke standing next to his car wearing fish net stockings, high heels and a thong!!! Honestly they only come out at night!!!

He used to have a ford transit or should that be ford transvestite,nice legs though if you like that sort of thing!!

I was travelling north on the A49. I passed leminster with about 9 mins of drivetime left. About 2 -3 miles north of leominster is a layby set back off the road, with a tree barrier between the road. I parked up with 4 mins left. Put tacho on break and cracked out my tea for the night. About half hour passed, and as it was a warm night - dark, but warm I had the door open. A man walked past, got to the back of my bulker, turned, and came to the cab and asked " was I hear for the activities?" I looked at him blankly and said no - what activities? He said " do you mean to say that you are a trucker, who is local, and you dont know what happens in this layby?" No I replied - Iv only stopped here as I have no more drivetime left. He laughed and walked towards the back of my trailer. I shouted " so what activities do go on in this layby? " put it this way, you will in about an hours time see a lot of cars turning up with MALE ONLY occupants!!" I replied well at least that ll mean I wont have my diesel knicked( I had 400l nicked 2x days before).
We were doing fine - I was watching tv and called it a night at c2200. He and his “mates” had turnd up - prob about 10 cars total, until about 0040 when someone beeped a car horn! I dont know whom, or indeed what part of their anatomy made contact with said device. When I left just after 4 there were 2x cars in th elayby with steamed up windows - left…
Best thing was, after I had originally spoke with the chap, an Abbey tanker pulled into the layby. I walked down to him, and asked the same questions as the man had asked me. And do you know - when I told him the laybys secret, he did the same as me… Looked at his tacho to see if he had any time left to get away!!!

Spanky on a night out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Saw the same thing coming out of Antwerp last week but in the middle of the day

billybigrig:
Spanky on a night out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

read the first part in brackets :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Try the A249 Detling Airfield layby (M2 bound) gimp masks, ball gags, fish nets etc all required for a night out!(don’t forget your ■■■■■■ clamps)!.If you don’t want to know it’s doors locked,curtains drawn & keep quite!

Wisley and Detling are notorious for a bit of “dogging action” although the “producers” are few and far between. The lurkers (including parked up truckers!) come out of the woods like wandering zombies as soon as any car with a female in it turns up… Yes, she may well be “classically dressed” shall we say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer:
Wisley and Detling are notorious for a bit of “dogging action” although the “producers” are few and far between. The lurkers (including parked up truckers!) come out of the woods like wandering zombies as soon as any car with a female in it turns up… Yes, she may well be “classically dressed” shall we say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you read the KM?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was in France last friday afternoon on the A28 and there was a geezer standing on the bridge with a black wig on and wearing stockings and suspenders waving at the traffic.

I couldnt believe it :unamused:

I was driving a back road near Hahn Airport in Germany and as I drove through a forest, I had to slam on the brakes as a herd of Wild Boar crossed a few feet from the bumper. I counted around 20 of all sizes.
One of my workmates got jumped by a Moose in Norway one night.

ive jumped a few mooses in my time but was ■■■■■■ at time lol

I parked on one of the laybys near Bath, about two miles down from the VOSA station near the M4, was just about to brush my teeth when out of the corner of eye I seen a guy standing there, thought he was just having a toilet break, then realised that he was full on playing with himself next to my tank…doors locked and curtains drawn quickly!

One night last summer I saw a group of about a dozen totally naked men running through Haslington, near Crewe. It was about 0300 and I didn’t stop to ask why?

Always wondered what this was about… :blush:

One night, not so long ago, I saw one of the “travelling community” putting DERV in his van at an ESSO, and he paid!!!