Stolen fuel.....

Hey…

Got to work today, to find that my fuel tank had been emptied, even though i had filled it the night before, and funny enough 4 other lorrys were wondering where there fuel had gone.

Looked at the cctv recording when i got back in the yard, and low and behold a white van merking about the area back and fourth, and a little head popping up from beneath the lorrys, bloody (zb) stealing 1000litres or so of diesel :smiling_imp:

edited to take out derogatory term mm

I’d love to leave a scrap wagon in the yard with a 50/50 water/diesel mix in the tank for the robbing gits to take.

lol yeh, or a tank of ■■■■ :laughing:

Don’t accuse the travelling folk or the thread might vanish :open_mouth:

Tramper:
Don’t accuse the travelling folk or the thread might vanish :open_mouth:

Well they’ve got to travel, they’ve just nicked 1000litres of diesel FFS.

same thing happend at a transport co in newark last week,think they lost 2500litres derv according to local rag,a plain white transit vehicle possibly again…

andy bilton:
same thing happend at a transport co in newark last week,think they lost 2500litres derv according to local rag,a plain white transit vehicle possibly again…

2500 lts of Derv in a ■■■■■■ van would grossly overload it too. Betcha they wouldn’t get charged with either offence on the slim chance they got caught. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

the maoster:

andy bilton:

2500 lts of Derv in a ■■■■■■ van would grossly overload it too. Betcha they wouldn’t get charged with either offence on the slim chance they got caught. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

one would imagine overloading is not high on the list of priorities of the offending individual(s)…

lol i bet they dont, but we have cctv right around the yard so garanteed vehile reg will be picked up. but then proberly not {who ever these mysteries} diesel thieves are.