fuel thieves

the scumbags are at it again
tinyurl.com/68sny8

Andy Round, from TruckPol, the police body that monitors lorry crime, said: “The increase makes it even more important that people in the haulage industry and members of the public are vigilant to these types of crime and report anything suspicious.”

So Andy’s the man to phone if you see any ■■■■■■ then.

it happened to me once, only i was out of hours on the A1 s/bound nr. Blythe in a layby (boss don`t pay parking!) woke up next morning to an empty tank with the locking cap snapped off
[/quote]

roytheboy:
it happened to me once, only i was out of hours on the A1 s/bound nr. Blythe in a layby (boss don`t pay parking!) woke up next morning to an empty tank with the locking cap snapped off

[/quote]
Saw a load of diesel in the layby near the old worksop roundabout ,looked like 8 or 9 wagons had been done in the same night.

Our yard gets done regular, but they only take about 50 lts from each truck and we have 15 parked up, the boss doesn’t seem to bothered■■?
They normally turn up once a month.

And this problem is just gonna get worse :angry:

Our yard gets done regular, but they only take about 50 lts from each truck and we have 15 parked up, the boss doesn’t seem to bothered■■?

Any chance you can tell me where the yard is so i can come & fill up my Jeep 50l a week would be fine :smiley: :smiley:

my boss only pays 9 pound towards parking so have to park in lay bys etc cant wait to have my derv taken.teach him a lesson.

Where you parking next week haul? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know a man with a Jeep who wants 50 litres a week :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if anybody is planning on parking in avonmouth,watch out.the ■■■■■■ are out in force.they drove into a transport yard last week at 2pm ish.drove to the bottom of the yard out of sight then started syphoning :open_mouth: they were rumbled within 5 mins but already had quarter of a tank out of an artic.they sped off forcing a bloke to jump out the way :open_mouth: cheeky ******** :imp:

haulmaster:
my boss only pays 9 pound towards parking so have to park in lay bys etc cant wait to have my derv taken.teach him a lesson.

This doesn’t seem to be a good relationship you have with your employer? Have you told your employer this, that it might teach him a lesson? Have you also told him you have been asking for the localities of ‘dogging laybys’ ? And as such it might not teach him any lesson at all, but it may teach you one if he bills you for the diesel stolen whilst you are engaged in your off work habits?

haulmaster:
my boss only pays 9 pound towards parking .

Ask him for some advice as to where you can park his truck for £9.

Harry Monk:

haulmaster:
my boss only pays 9 pound towards parking .

Ask him for some advice as to where you can park his truck for £9.

That’ll be just about everywhere, well discounting MSA’s ?

I have to laugh.
Truck owners winge about fuel being stolen.
They do sod all about it.
Some don’t pay for parking…What do they expect.
They get fuel stolen from there yard…Get security.(it costs less than fuel)
They employ soft drivers…Bonus payments for ■■■■■ fingers.