Stobarts

What are Stobarts like as a company to work for ie Tramping/wages ect.
Anyone working for em or worked

The way it’s going mate we’ll all be working for Stobarts soon :unamused: :cry: :open_mouth:

There have been plenty of threads on this subject,so I suggest that you use the search button.

Ken.

Quinny:
There have been plenty of threads on this subject,so I suggest that you use the search button.

Ken.

Bad Day :unamused: :wink:

Not really,as it’s my day off,but there are certain questions that get asked on here time and time again,because people can’t be arsed to do a search.

This is a truck/hgv related site ffs,and it’s an odds on bet that the question that an individual is thinking of asking,has been asked a thousand times or more.

I’m not having a go,but it doesn’t take much to do some research.

(Ye Gods,I’m turning into Rob… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

Ken.

Quinny:
Not really,as it’s my day off,but there are certain questions that get asked on here time and time again,because people can’t be arsed to do a search.

Same story on forums all over the net, here’s a custom emoticon for the purpose…

where is rob?hes getting like the scarlet pimpenel :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Quinny:

This is a truck/hgv related site ffs,and it’s an odds on bet that the question that an individual is thinking of asking,has been asked a thousand times or more.

nah u have always loved him.

Sorry for asking :imp: :imp:

dreva:
where is rob?hes getting like the scarlet pimpenel :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

He’s been abroad getting an operation to remove one of the two faces he’s got. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Quinny:

Ken.

:open_mouth: :laughing: :wink:

gsm thats a belter :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Talking of people missing where is montana man i used to enjoy his sense of humour

smiler:
Talking of people missing where is montana man i used to enjoy his sense of humour

he might be back as ive heard he has had a falling out on terrys site.

if i was going back on the road i would make stobbies my first choice but its the tesco store deliverys i wouldnt want.

jessicas dad:

smiler:

he might be back as ive heard he has had a falling out on terrys site.

still there, just a different name :wink:

gumbo666:

Dumbo666, Ken’s made a fair point; the ‘search’ button is your friend.

marcustandy:

gumbo666:

Dumbo666, Ken’s made a fair point; the ‘search’ button is your friend.

Opps! Sorry for the typo Gumbo!!

:wink: :wink:

:laughing: :laughing:

BIG LEBOWSKI:
FFS.
:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Dragan,

You should know better than anyone here that plenty of people on here will give you help and advice, should you need it.

However, a bit of effort goes a long way and expecting the info delivered on a plate without even so much as a ‘search’ of the forum is taking the ■■■■.

You have about 30+ PM’s of help and info from me in the past; why don’t you pass them onto Dumbo to save the effort of using the ‘oh so difficult’ search button.

FFS, yourself!! :imp: :imp: :imp:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

nezahvalar, izdajnički