Stobarts Job Offer

I’ve just been offered a job with Stobarts.

Now, I know there’s a lot of mixed views on here about the company, what they have and haven’t done for the industry, pay rates etc etc so I didn’t want to start a repeat of other threads.

However, I would like to pick the brains of any of you who are working for them, if you wouldn’t mind making your selves known to me either here or via PM / e-mail.

Many Thanks

Well done on getting the job offer it says a lot for you that out of all the applicants you were chosen if like most if not all of us you have commitments family car mortgage then take the job. I would like to drive a flash truck but I’m happy with my lot good regular work no hassle decent enough pay hope this helps

stabarts must be laughing. how much do jedward get paid to sell their dignity and wear silly outfits? drivers are much cheaper and do the same thing

MAT:

Now, I know there’s a lot of mixed views on here about the company, what they have and haven’t done for the industry, pay rates etc etc so I didn’t want to start a repeat of other threads.

However, I would like to pick the brains of any of you who are working for them, if you wouldn’t mind making your selves known to me either here or via PM / e-mail.

Many Thanks

Who are ya? Take the job or don’t! Or you could do a Scanny and fanny about on the Agency! :laughing:
A jobs a job! :wink:

MAT:

Many Thanks

Can’t help with any info on Stobarts, but congratulations of getting the job.

Don’t listen to the retards on here who think there’s something evil afoot. If they had the offer, I’d bet good money most of them would take it… but there’s the problem, Stobarts wouldn’t offer most of them a job!

That should put the cat amongst the pigeons! Again!

What interview techniqe identifys a good driver then? If its like any I have attended there complete nonsense. Only time served identifys a good driver thats why firms have such high turnovers of drivers cos of crap interviews/interviewers.

As for stobbies, im suspicious of any job that involves a uniform.

stabarts must be laughing. how much do jedward get paid to sell their dignity and wear silly outfits? drivers are much cheaper and do the same thing

Well , there’s an inciteful and well thought out response to a perfectly valid question :unamused: :unamused:

Congrats on the job offer Mat , enjoy paying your mortgage and providing for you and yours and ignore all the inane drivel seen on here about Stobarts . ( It really is getting boring now btw ) .

In answer to your post , I know a few lads that run out of Crick and on the whole they are more than happy . Usual gripes about planners etc , and you will do your max hours . All in all though , decent money , decent kit and if you can put up with all the bull can’t see it being a bad number .

Hope this helps :smiley:

P.S . I do not work for Stobarts .

ASDADRIVER:
Well done on getting the job offer it says a lot for you that out of all the applicants you were chosen if like most if not all of us you have commitments family car mortgage then take the job. I would like to drive a flash truck but I’m happy with my lot good regular work no hassle decent enough pay hope this helps

a g-380/400 flash trucks :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ,no im sorry as far as i can see there not flash/fleet spec being more like it,id guess there pretty much the same as what you drive for asda,but you get electric windows :wink: in saying that they do the job alright

scanny77:

scanny, i wear black fleece/black trousers/black boots/green shirt/yellow high viz,can you explain to me what so silly about it,just like every other uniform ive had over the years

ady1:

scanny77:

scanny, i wear black fleece/black trousers/black boots/green shirt/yellow high viz,can you explain to me what so silly about it,just like every other uniform ive had over the years

Scanny is jealous because like some other internet warriors on here he fails to hold a job down and he is scottish.

MAT:

Many Thanks

go ahead,what i dont know about o/d for stobarts aint worth knowing :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ady1:

MAT:

Many Thanks

go ahead,what i dont know about o/d for stobarts aint worth knowing :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Is this your ambition ?

MAT:

Many Thanks

seriously matt best of luck,jase ,dessy and happysack are the ones to ask,theyll put you right,sensible lads

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

ady1:

MAT:

Many Thanks

Is this your ambition ?

tonque in cheek s.r.b,ambition i guess is like most folks,win 60 million on the euro lottery,retire to a nice warm country and chill out on beach

I’d happly work for stobarts, half decent truck, loads of overtime, not likely to go bust and the money seems pretty good by what i’ve read. As for the uniform i’d rather wear a green and black uniform given to me free, than wreck my own clothes.

I’d say alot of the people that constantly slag stobarts off have never even driven a lorry… On your way.

Congratulations on the job, you must be one of the few drivers on here who is going to be working for a firm that is not worried about going belly-up next week.

Well done Matt great to hear you have got a job with stobart, take no notice of the knockers they don’t have your out goings to pay , plus why knock wearing a uniform its free and gives you a sence of identity and pride , tell the knockers to jog on

alright pal i work for em out of trafford on general haulage at nights to b fair the job is a doddle the hourly rate aint great but u make it up with a fuel bonus an meal allowance the planners do try an run you ragged but i found u play ball will them they will pretty much leave u alone
what depot u at / what shift u doing all in all its a prety cushy number good luck pal :smiley:

Excellent job Matt! I too work for Stobart! Night Tramper running out of Aveley in Essex! Have done for 4 years now and is the cushiest job I’ve had! Moneys good and always paid on time! Starting out is a bit mental for a few weeks, what with Isotrak knowledge to pick up! Once you know how it all works it’s all very easy! Good Luck fella and let us know if we can help you out! :sunglasses: