Stobarts again................. Sorry

Can any of stobbies lads on here help me out.

What I’m after is something official that I can print off with the meal allowance on, I thinks it’s about 13ish quid.

Thank you

you on for stobarts?

jessicas dad:

What I’m after is something official that I can print off with the meal allowance on, I thinks it’s about 13ish quid.

Thank you

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You have a PM! JD :wink:

jessicas dad:

Thank you

if your going to show your new boss :wink: stobarts m/a hoping he will pay you the same good on you,but whatever you do dont show your new boss stobarts weekly holiday pay,because he will snap your hand off :cry: :wink:

ady1:

jessicas dad:

Thank you

if your going to show your new boss :wink: stobarts m/a hoping he will pay you the same good on you,but whatever you do dont show your new boss stobarts weekly holiday pay,because he will snap your hand off :cry: :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What it is that I’m self employed and my account will only let me claim £10 a day, but if stobarts drivers get £13 odd then I want to claim the same I just need evidence to show him. :laughing:

jessicas dad:
What it is that I’m self employed and my account will only let me claim £10 a day, but if stobarts drivers get £13 odd then I want to claim the same I just need evidence to show him. :laughing:

if u do work for stobarts in some of the ops rooms like in appleton there is a chart that shows what each rate is payed at hope this helps

jessicas dad:

i hope this doesnt mean will get a pay cut,legally you can only claim £10 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: ,we get £13.00,i blame dessy for sending you the evidence :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

Don’t worry I will guard it with my life :wink: ady.

jessicas dad:
Don’t worry I will guard it with my life :wink: ady.

thank god for that i was always a bit uneasy about it from day 1,sounded too much to me,i really dont fancy paying back 4+ years at £3 p.w :cry: :cry: