To the Eddie Stobart driver at Morrisons

yesterday…When you were going on and on and on and on and on about how you have to go for periodic training one day next week and youll lose some meal allowance, it may have appeared that I wasnt even trying to be sympathetic and that I didnt give a toss about your petty worries...but believe me, I was trying to look interested. Honest I was. What with all the problems in the world today, earhquakes, famine, war, and closer to home unemployment in my case, I just couldnt handle your devastating news of your “lost” £12.
I`m sure the good times will return for you. :unamused:

Cheekymonkey i would have give him the 12 quid to shut him up.

could you not have told him at the time ? or did he ask you to put it in writing via trucknet ?

Wonder what name he had on his lorry could of been " Mona "

you could have offered to pack him a few butties up. There must be some stale bread in the skips :laughing:

Why didnt you tell him to his face cheekymonkey instead of slagging him off on here■■?

He was trying to give his fellow truckers a smile and he did, well for me anyway.

he made me cry!!! :smiley:

why wasnt he getting his £12 he was getting paid by stobbies for his cpc thingy whatever it is… if he was getting paid he should get all his normal allowances. :question: :question: :question:

cheekymonkey:
‘… I didn`t give a toss about your petty worries…but believe me, I was trying to look interested. Honest I was…’

I count two faces there: Any more? It’s just that many would sooner have the bat shoved up their ■■■■ than have a plastic mate to play ball with.