Stobys need meat behind the wheel

Just got a email

CLASS 1 WORK AVAILABLE TONIGHT FOR EDDIE STOBART, 13 PER HOUR, PLUS £100 BONUS ON TOP

​IF AVAILABLE PLEASE CALL STRONG GROUP-02030068405

MANY THANKS

I will tell them i don’t have have experience.

Becoz thats what im being told when i look for a job.

Dan ze Man:
Just got a email

CLASS 1 WORK AVAILABLE TONIGHT FOR EDDIE STOBART, 13 PER HOUR, PLUS £100 BONUS ON TOP

​IF AVAILABLE PLEASE CALL STRONG GROUP-02030068405

MANY THANKS

I will tell them i don’t have have experience.

Becoz thats what im being told when i look for a job.

Wait, either last year or for two years they were offering double that just to turn up. And a hourly rate of nearly double.

Concretejim:
Wait, either last year or for two years they were offering double that just to turn up. And a hourly rate of nearly double.

That IS double, for Stobbies drivers!
:laughing:

Im doing one of these tomorrow. 13 an hour and a ton on top. Never worked for stobs before.

SuperMultiBlue:
Im doing one of these tomorrow. 13 an hour and a ton on top. Never worked for stobs before.

Expect a lecture about not hitting bridges and a written test about not hitting bridges, followed by a phone call during your shift from head office to check that you have been given a lecture and written test about not hitting bridges. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not making that up BTW.

One of Storbarts on fire today on M40

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Shandy123:

Concretejim:

That IS double, for Stobbies drivers!
:laughing:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh , don’t get upsetting the agency drivers , I had one puffing his chest out yesterday about the £100 extra per shift , I suggested he looked at his microlise messages , :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , not a happy bunny when he realised the regular drivers who don’t get a bonus were being offered £200 for the same shift he was getting £100 :laughing: :laughing:

I might have a sniff around for next week at Sherburn. What agencies do they use