Stobart fuel transportation

I’ve been pounding the motorway for nearly 4 years. Today is the first time I saw a Stobbies fuel tanker, all decked out in Stobbies colours. It was a fairly new 59 plate, is this another string to the Stobart empire?

The Highway Man:
I’ve been pounding the motorway for nearly 4 years. Today is the first time I saw a Stobbies fuel tanker, all decked out in Stobbies colours. It was a fairly new 59 plate, is this another string to the Stobart empire?

Yup they have 2, both are brand new 59 plate MAN TGX low cabs :sunglasses:

Is this part of the empire? :stuck_out_tongue:

Stobart also ran tankers out of Bridgewater for Gerber Juices

saw a stobart haulin a skelly yesterday, not seen one of those behind a stobart before, not even down near felixstowe.

Cruise Control:
saw a stobart haulin a skelly yesterday, not seen one of those behind a stobart before, not even down near felixstowe.

Would that not be for the Rail Freight Containers see: stobartgroup.co.uk/Services/ … sportation

The plan is to supply all our depots which have fuel facilities, internal interviews are being held at the moment.

another job stobarts will ■■■■ up ncut the rates to the bone

Cruise Control:

Stobarts used to have a small amount of lorrys and skellys devoted to hauling containers between Felixstowe and Crick, maybe six or more every day.

They used to have a couple of tippers IIRC running from South Wales, seen them on M50 a while ago
Think they had side doors as well (could be wrong on that though) :blush:

Also had tippers loading scrap tin at the can place at Botcherby.

bugcos:
Also had tippers loading scrap tin at the can place at Botcherby.

I already knew about the tippers, I used to work for the security company that covered botch and james st. :wink:

Mike-C:

Cruise Control:

Stobarts used to have a small amount of lorrys and skellys devoted to hauling containers between Felixstowe and Crick, maybe six or more every day.

You sometimes, but rarley I think, see Stobart liveried units in at what used to be O’Connors at Widnes.

dambuster:
You sometimes, but rarley I think, see Stobart liveried units in at what used to be O’Connors at Widnes.

It probably is not as rare as you imagine since Stobart bought O Connor about 3 years ago

Wheel Nut:

I think that this is a relation to Eddie, but I dunno how (brother?)

I’ve been educated that Stobbies are hauling fuel for Tesco filling stations, dunno how accurate this is? :unamused:

Fenland Trucker:

Wheel Nut:

I’ve been educated that Stobbies are hauling fuel for Tesco filling stations, dunno how accurate this is? :unamused:

Well it’s another ■■■■■■■■ Stobart firm, so they’re bound to be related in some way. :wink:

toowise:
They used to have a couple of tippers IIRC running from South Wales, seen them on M50 a while ago
Think they had side doors as well (could be wrong on that though) :blush:

think they used to take coils one way thru the side doors and scrap on the return trip

The Highway Man:

Fenland Trucker:

Wheel Nut:

Well it’s another ■■■■■■■■ Stobart firm, so they’re bound to be related in some way. :wink:

they were brothers, the other brother runs an animal feed company

Found this photo.

Overtook one on way back in this evening on M62, nice looking tanker !

As mentioned earlier, they are only to supply there own depot’s with fuel, but it could get a few tanker firms getting a bit twitchy and looking over their shoulders. :open_mouth: :exclamation: