Stobart's latest farce

Called in at A.R.S.E. today for a bottle of Coke from their canteen. (Appleton ■■■■■■ Selection Establishment)

Check out the latest additions…(can someone please rotate it for me? -[zb] Samsung phone).

Fixed that for you.

Not content with…

Just twotting bridges, Eddie has decided that rolling over is a talent to be exploited.

Is that so they can repair the bridges and buildings they damage

I was honestly thinking the other day why isn’t there more artic mixers here like there is in Europe (not sure i’ve ever seen one here) and this thread has answered my question somewhat…

Stobarts are obviously the true innovators/trend setters of transport in the UK!! So, I can expect to see more very soon? :laughing: :smiling_imp:

Didn’t someone say these can be classed as ‘plant’ - exempt from tacho rules…■■?

They’ve been sat in Appleton since the beginning of the year and never used. The only time one has left the yard is so they could take some pictures of it for the website! Pretty sure explore have got some in use tho

They’ve been parked there for ages , it’s not some new venture ( assuming it’s the ones to right of pumps as you go in )

Just remembered to ask a question about these so called king of roads.
I passed a canute cement tank and unit last Thursday and on the back of the cab, it had eddie stobart head office and phone number on it and a es fleet number on the door. Can anyone please fill in the bits I’ve missed please?

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

lizard:
I passed a canute cement tank and unit last Thursday and on the back of the cab, it had eddie stobart head office and phone number on it and a es fleet number on the door. Can anyone please fill in the bits I’ve missed please?

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Stobarts have bought Canute brick lorries, probably got those and some other cack in with the deal.

I have had the dubious pleasure of being employed by both sets of idiots.

yourhavingalarf:
Not content with…

Just twotting bridges, Eddie has decided that rolling over is a talent to be exploited.

Seems they’ve been taking their trainees down to the A500 for practice sessions

lizard:

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Back door way of getting into a place they wernt welcome , so I’m led to believe

maga:
I was honestly thinking the other day why isn’t there more artic mixers here like there is in Europe (not sure i’ve ever seen one here) and this thread has answered my question somewhat…

Stobarts are obviously the true innovators/trend setters of transport in the UK!! So, I can expect to see more very soon? :laughing: :smiling_imp:

Cemex have a few in the uk

Or maybe Stobarts have finally met their match, and have found a market where simply cutting the rates is not getting them the work? I mean, the last thing a building site needs is its concrete not turning up when it’s needed…

the nodding donkey:
Or maybe Stobarts have finally met their match, and have found a market where simply cutting the rates is not getting them the work? I mean, the last thing a building site needs is its concrete not turning up when it’s needed…

Or them crashing in to the new builds when they do arrive!!!

Castillidie:

the nodding donkey:

Or them crashing in to the new builds when they do arrive!!!

I didn’t want to kick a man on the floor, but yes, that is true… :grimacing:

I don’t know who you may mean :confused:

Hi, I saw a cement mixer artic on the m74 at Cambuslang the other day,red Scania day cab pulling it.
The gap between the back of the cab and the front of the mixer looked huge.
Duncan

I think there may be mortar this than meets the eye…

eagerbeaver:

lizard:

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Stobarts have bought Canute brick lorries, probably got those and some other cack in with the deal.

I have had the dubious pleasure of being employed by both sets of idiots.

And the person running it, is a disgraced high ranking ex member of staff from Marshalls.

Ken.