More good news for Stobbie,s many TNUK fans

Another bit of good news for all the Stobart fans out there. :wink: :wink: I,m sure that you,d all like to know that the boys are still doing ok.:laughing: :laughing:

newsandstar.co.uk/news/busin … rPath=home

Buycrider:
Another bit of good news for all the Stobart fans out there. :wink: :wink: I,m sure that you,d all like to know that the boys are still doing ok.:laughing: :laughing:

Wondered how long it would before the first Stobbies thread for a few weeks appeared :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Was it my imagination but the other week I saw a Stobart coach AND a petrol tanker :confused:

DAF95XF:

Buycrider:

Wondered how long it would before the first Stobbies thread for a few weeks appeared :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Was it my imagination but the other week I saw a Stobart coach AND a petrol tanker :confused:

Get with the times DAF, they’ve been kicking around for ages lol

Re. the coaches. The first one of those went on the road in about 1995. They used it then to ferry customers about. They later put one on to carry Carlisle United Football team about. They now apparently have got a couple more, doing ZB knows what. :grimacing: :grimacing:

The fuel tankers are used now to supply their own depots. AFAIK.

Other than that I haven,t got a clue. Coz I am now retired. So ZB ,em.

Please note. Any inappropriate words have been self censored ,coz it is my intention to make
Diesel Dave redundant. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: So as to give him more time to eat those Four and a half pound Cow pies that he likes scoffing with Daf. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Buycrider:

or a cynic might say there getting there money out before the bubble bursts :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

ady1:

Buycrider:

or a cynic might say there getting there money out before the bubble bursts :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink:

Hmm where did I read that?.. oh yea, them MRS Directors that gave themselfs big fat bonuses moments before they let them company go down the drain :unamused:

I’m not bitter, honest :laughing:

Buycrider:
Re. the coaches. The first one of those went on the road in about 1995. They used it then to ferry customers about. They later put one on to carry Carlisle United Football team about. They now apparently have got a couple more, doing ZB knows what. :grimacing: :grimacing:

The fuel tankers are used now to supply their own depots. AFAIK.

Other than that I haven,t got a clue. Coz I am now retired. So ZB ,em.

The Stobart coach was a Scania, could have bought something decent like a Volvo :stuck_out_tongue:

Please note. Any inappropriate words have been self censored ,coz it is my intention to make
Diesel Dave redundant. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: So as to give him more time to eat those Four and a half pound Cow pies that he likes scoffing with Daf. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

On the subject of Stobarts is it me or do there seem to be less of there trucks on the road also Ive seen loads of them with just the red on the bottoms of the units and not the green fancy crap stickers they have I thought that they might be older units theyd sold but some have been newish ones or are they changing the livery again, I`d hate to think they might go ■■■■ up. :smiley:

last week i saw a stobarts unit pulling a homebase trailer :open_mouth:

not sure if this new thing they takin on or who knows or cares lol

GAZLEEDS:
last week i saw a stobarts unit pulling a homebase trailer :open_mouth:

not sure if this new thing they takin on or who knows or cares lol

Know what you mean! Lol. They been in Cowley for ages pulling Homebase.

SCANNYFROG:
On the subject of Stobarts is it me or do there seem to be less of there trucks on the road also Ive seen loads of them with just the red on the bottoms of the units and not the green fancy crap stickers they have I thought that they might be older units theyd sold but some have been newish ones or are they changing the livery again, I`d hate to think they might go ■■■■ up. :smiley:

Id heard that volvo couldnt get the stock quick enough so they had to put them back on the road for a while unstickered

SCANNYFROG:

This will of course happen one day. :question: :question:

Dunno then?:

SCANNYFROG:

It won’t happen now too many city investors involved with them.

ady1:

Buycrider:

It be time to sell your shares.

georgeking:

Dunno then?:

SCANNYFROG:

Oh well thats ok,phew. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Would they be the same “city investors” that bankrupted the UK? :smiley:

Dunno then?:

georgeking:

Dunno then?:

SCANNYFROG:

Oh well thats ok,phew. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Would they be the same “city investors” that bankrupted the UK? :smiley:

Alas it is.

Ahh that explains it then, saw 4 of them like it today.