Another Stobart thread

Just curiuos because i thought they used volvos,mans or scanias but Are Stobarts exploring the renault magnum I saw 2 of them yesterday on the m1 both were plain white (no distinct stobart markings) other than the red panels along the bottom a fleet number and a driver in stobart green uniform. Both were pulling tesco trailers.

Any Ideas? :confused:

Subbies :question: There are or were subbies on for Stobarts … but usually liveried in Stobart colours. Guy i know had a Stralis … think he now has TGA XXL.
Aren’t most of the ex - Stobart fleet done in white with red chassis / bumpers :question:

Posted from my laptop sat in Peterboro’-ski Services on A1M.

Old-LastYearAirlines.jpg

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

they are subbie motors and will be wrapped eventually

They also run some daf’s… I two on the m180 yesterday

The magnum you see is a subbie truck waiting to be wrapped,it will be running to germany and back with a new Biomass walking floor trl…jenkies and stobart have brought a forest in germany for Biomass fuel so there will b e plenty of stobarts on the autoban…the daf"s are subbies as well working out of Goole(tesco)

Mo are you the moaning old man from season 1? :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t forget he also likes hitting bridges

So are they the subbies own trucks or do stobbarts rent them out to the subbies or just give them an hourly rate using those trucks

saw a pic of a magnum in stobart livery from a fair few years agosomewhere, but cant for the life of me think where,it was very recent as well

lorryspotting :sunglasses:
on the older threads underSTOBART FROM YEARS BACK,says picture from carlisle 1999,magnum

Mo is really Hunter from the Big Chimeny Squadron
and i’m Richard

MO(Topgun):
The magnum you see is a subbie truck waiting to be wrapped,it will be running to germany and back with a new Biomass walking floor trl…jenkies and stobart have brought a forest in germany for Biomass fuel so there will b e plenty of stobarts on the autoban…the daf"s are subbies as well working out of Goole(tesco)

Is that what you get when you amass 12 driving points?