Stobarts renault magnum

Saw a stobarts renault magnum on the m180 the other day, was wondering how many other peoples seen it.

not seen a magnum but i did see an actros in stobbie colours pulling a tesco trailer the other day …

looks like they having a change round , maybe it’ll be to keep scania and volvo on there toes . :grimacing:

spectron:
Saw a stobarts renault magnum on the m180 the other day, was wondering how many other peoples seen it.

Based in Goole on the tesco job, seen it parked in there when i’ve been in

bowser:
not seen a magnum but i did see an actros in stobbie colours pulling a tesco trailer the other day …

looks like they having a change round , maybe it’ll be to keep scania and volvo on there toes . :grimacing:

same as the renault,based @ goole pulling tesco trailers

they’ve probably been given to them to trial…

And if they have any sense they’ll give em back. Try keeping your hands clean getting in and out, and those smart uniforms won’t be clean for long, not unless you like polishing the truck with your shirt!

Its a subbies truck whos on the tesco contract for stobarts :grimacing:

quickly found this on Google - lorryspotting.com/newsArticl … 1123960358

wat a beautiful motor, good to see Stobarts expanding there range. :smiley:

is it me or does that pic look photo shoped

its just you :laughing:

Skoowif…you must have been listening to the big boy’s joshing about dirty hands climbing into a Maggie…silly boy…had one for 5 years …always had clean hands…it’s a myth.And Stobbies Magnum hell isn’t it obvious…Stobbies just sending a message to Nobbie…please come and buy us.

Saw it at Goole tonight. I followed it in just before midnight :slight_smile: . Looks quite good, nice to see something different from all the Scania’s etc.

Who the hell would want a magnum on tesco work :open_mouth: The backsores are to chunky for some of the express stores. Wouldn’t fancy taking that into notting hill tesco

Saw a Silver Stobarts Volvo yesterday

I see it regularly up and down the A1

I see it regularly up and down the A1

globby 480:

i thought you couldnt make any money /do any good working for stobart as a subbie/o/d, this bloke doesnt seem to be doing bad,magnum, :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Its not the 1st magnum, I remember seeing one about 2002/3.

ady1:

globby 480:

i thought you couldnt make any money /do any good working for stobart as a subbie/o/d, this bloke doesnt seem to be doing bad,magnum, :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

this isn’t the same as the hair brained scheme that was advertised in the depots…which has gone awfully quiet!

Hello
Heres a photo of the lorry your talking about.
■■■■■■■■ Gill