LHD Stobbie

We had a Stobart’s truck in our yard today. Nothing unusual there I hear you cry. But this was a LHD MAN TGWhatever SuperMegaHighXXLMultiactivespace thing pulling a curtainsider full of what I think was wine. Tried to ■■■■■■ a chat with the driver but I had to do some work. Anyone else seen one of these? It was on UK 07 plates.

My guess on EU work?

LHD and Supermegapigtrotterxxlx roof backs that up :slight_smile:

Could possibly be a “subbie” painted in Stobbies colours ? As far as i know, there are still some :question:

Eddie has always run LHD trucks for the Euro work AFAIK, Have seen LHD Volvo’s for quite a few years now… I started seeing the LHD MAN’s pulling the walking floors last year in Belgium…

all the LHD mans are based in belguim

Cheers guys I was looking at it thinking “Oh thats a MAN, don’t see many of them in Stobbies colours” then a few minutes later realised the steering wheel was on the wrong side.

a bit OT :blush: :blush: but saw a stobart truck other day pulling a trailer advertising the lake district, had back drop of countryside all over the trailer saying “come and visit” etc had no other company logos on it from what i could see.

who runs that sort of trailer?? as thats first one i seen as normally you see stobart hauling either stobart(unsuprisingly) tesco or james irlham trailer.

tofer:
…But this was a LHD MAN TGWhatever SuperMegaHighXXLMultiactivespace thing pulling a curtainsider full of what I think was wine.

Geezzuusss - I’m getting a hard-on just thinking about it!

:blush: :blush:

:wink:

ANDY1961:

tofer:
…But this was a LHD MAN TGWhatever SuperMegaHighXXLMultiactivespace thing pulling a curtainsider full of what I think was wine.

so the t&d magazine is your answer to ■■■■■■ :question: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink: :wink:

pecjam23:

ANDY1961:

tofer:

so the t&d magazine is your answer to ■■■■■■ :question: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :wink: :wink:

Well I can’t afford ■■■■■■ - so the latest issue of Truck & Driver will need to do!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

pecjam23:
a bit OT :blush: :blush: but saw a stobart truck other day pulling a trailer advertising the lake district, had back drop of countryside all over the trailer saying “come and visit” etc had no other company logos on it from what i could see.

who runs that sort of trailer?? as thats first one i seen as normally you see stobart hauling either stobart(unsuprisingly) tesco or james irlham trailer.

Its a Stobarts trailer some sort of free advertising supporting there roots etc as far as i can remember

they are stobbies units. i saw one today on the M1, i think they replaced the left ■■■■■■ volvos with the man’s.

member " jb " on here drives one.