Random Pics

My next motor should get it end of week O8 plate 500 pretty much same as all rest but im happy im gettin it :smiley:

I doubt you will find much better than Simmo’s although he sold it on to Tony Ogden.

Tim has had a few nice ones as well!

Nice selection though. Them lads in East Yorkshire can keep a nice lorry :smiley:

Before and After

The above lorry when new. Mark bought it in that maroon colour but had it resprayed again

And was the inspiration for the colour scheme for the FH

Volvofh16:
My next motor should get it end of week O8 plate 500 pretty much same as all rest but im happy im gettin it :smiley:

Hey VolvoFH16 whats happenning to the magnum ?

That simpsons 142 looks the mutz nutz

Love the 142 very sweet, and good to see my old f12 :grimacing:

globby have you ever thought of buying your old f12 and running it? and would knowles sell ?
just a thought as you must have spent many hours / money getting it into that shape
is it just used for shows now ? i thought you once said a few bits had been robbed off it after you finished
moose

Moose:
globby have you ever thought of buying your old f12 and running it? and would knowles sell ?
just a thought as you must have spent many hours / money getting it into that shape
is it just used for shows now ? i thought you once said a few bits had been robbed off it after you finishe
moose

Would knowles sell it ■■ yer at silly,silly money and i mean silly money esp if they no you want to buy something the price just doubles. would i run it NO. to heavy on fuel and its very unreliable :open_mouth: , yep what you see i did myself mainly IE interor. ice etc,etc,etc, a few bits have been took of it but nothing what you would notice, it was all right as i didnt have to pay for the fuel or repair bills it used to get, yep its just used for shows these days or maybe a quick trip to the test station with a trailer for test, its only taxed as P.L.G these days anyway,

globby you were spot on about the price tag on your old f12 its just popped up on flea bay with a starting price of £25,000 FFS!!! cheers moose

Moose:
globby you were spot on about the price tag on your old f12 its just popped up on flea bay with a starting price of £25,000 FFS!!! cheers moose

i had to have a look, here ya go Dazza…
cgi.ebay.co.uk/Volvo-F12-Globetr … 2563db0e9b