still looking

hi still trying to get a start does any body know if any body is looking for drivers in the teeside area thanks

fowler welch are after drivers at washington if that helps

David Fox Transport were looking t’other week for drivers Teesside, Leeds & Immingham … General Haulage - flats / cutainsiders. Could be worth a call, contact details are on their website. I would put the link up if i knew how ? LOL. Just Google 'em.

davidfoxtransport.co.uk/serv … vices.html

Here is the link you want. Hope you are lucky in finding a job. :slight_smile: Liz

russjp:

■■? I heard the other day they were laying drivers off now that they dont do the Tesco Freezers from Donny to Livingston ?

NAS Agency in Bowburn have a Teeside office and supply drivers to the likes of Bulmers and Argos etc as far as I’m aware

Davey Driver:

russjp:

■■? I heard the other day they were laying drivers off now that they dont do the Tesco Freezers from Donny to Livingston ?

NAS Agency in Bowburn have a Teeside office and supply drivers to the likes of Bulmers and Argos etc as far as I’m aware

I was up there on friday and was offered a job(subject to assessment) working either tues - sat or sun - fri from 4pm till 2am but the money was pants :cry:

russjp:
(subject to assessment)

Yeah it involves seeing if you can hack sitting around for hours on end waiting for a motor Lol

I did 18 months for them just before they moved out of Gateshead, I think Chris Kilsby has gone now so it can only get better, but I certainly wont be considering going back, even as a last resort :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Asda George have just taken on another 13 stores and I believe 4 drivers have just started on 6 months contract, it might be worth giving them a ring and ask Andrew Mackie (Pronounced Macky) to pop an application in the post :wink:

I’m not sure if NAS still put drivers into the Asda RDC’s (There’s 2 plus Asda George at Washington) but Blue Sky at Monkton do

Once your foots in the door its half the battle :wink:

Only other company I can suggest is Kent Connection at Blaydon, My sons just put his notice in to finish this weekend to start at Asda next week

i`ve heard some very bad things about Kent Connection regarding hours worked and being unpaid when sat waiting to be loaded

bulmers■■?

trenz:
hi still trying to get a start does any body know if any body is looking for drivers in the teeside area thanks

is this a game? spot the driver?must admit i dont know of anybody looking for a driver