Any other new drivers in northwest lookin for jobs

Any one else finding it hard to get a job im in leigh and carnt find any jobs any one no who will give newbie a chance been a year now and still no joy. Agencys waste time and so on.

calvin27:
Any one else finding it hard to get a job im in leigh and carnt find any jobs any one no who will give newbie a chance been a year now and still no joy. Agencys waste time and so on.

Stobarts are taking on at Widnes they will employ new drivers.

I only hav class 2

calvin27:
I only hav class 2

Have you tried Palmer & Harvey at Haydock a mate of mine got a start there not so long ago lot of handball but it could be a start.

Good Luck.

Try rapido job site and eures is a good one or a free ad in the back pages of the truck mags the employers look there i was offered three jobs and drivers job in the free trade it mags and good luck failing thst try the vosa o licence web site where you can find d all the firms in your area.

avoid staffuk bolton, big time wasters.
its hard for a while, but it gets easier

Not that it helps much, but I’m from Leigh too and haven’t found anything for nearly a year now. I suppose we just need to keep plugging away and hope that a bit of good fortune comes our way…

I would leave that area and get a cheap camper van to find wirk at least the employer wont hang the phone up when too far away when you say i can live in your yard.

PM sent.