Southampton litter dumping

Just a word for the cretins who are dumping their crap in and around the port.Its the scrape of land near transfer area 3 and I can’t get my head round the level of crap just discarded around there,un ■■■■■■ believable,rats everywhere the lot.It’s not like theres a great deal of parking choices anymore in that awful port but obviously it stands to reason we will soon be barred from area 3 space pretty damned soon. stop it for ■■■■■ sake.

Same thing at Thatcham. Lovely quiet little spot, half a dozen wheelie bins within two hundred yards yet a load of people think it’s ok to drop a carrier bag full of crap on the ground before driving off in the morning. Stop it you skanks.

if theyve gone to the truoble toput itin a carrier bay insted of just hoofing it out the window why the ■■■■ carnt the lazy ■■■■■ walk to a bin

i saw a strange thing last monday. i was parked up in antwerp. i saw a polish driver set off across the lorry park, then after a while he came back with an old wheel barrow. the first thing that came to mind was, “where the [zb] did he get a bloody wheel barrow from?” :laughing:
then he went to about 20 lorries collecting rubbish. he and another driver took the rubbish to the bin.
easy isn’t it?

limeyphil:
i saw a strange thing last monday. i was parked up in antwerp. i saw a polish driver set off across the lorry park, then after a while he came back with an old wheel barrow. the first thing that came to mind was, “where the [zb] did he get a bloody wheel barrow from?” :laughing:
then he went to about 20 lorries collecting rubbish. he and another driver took the rubbish to the bin.
easy isn’t it?

Does this mean No-one can knock the Poles now? :smiley: :smiley: .I think the rubbish dumped reflects the attitude of the men and women who call themselvse professional drivers now. PS the “propa” drivers will ALL agree with me, sweeping statement but I will stand by it. regards kevmac47.

limeyphil:
easy isn’t it?

These Eastern Europeans are weirdos: They litter all around our beautiful UK (as it’s obvious that Britons, as a higher breed, can’t do it!), making the Great Britain dirty despite highest standards of cleanless amongst their British counterparts, but clean in another countries (which, after all is only thing they are supposed to do, as we all do know well, that none of them can drive properly)… Who can understand them? Ah, whatever, we are the greatest nation, GO BRITAIN!!!

Seriously though: I am not surprised: The Poles tend to try to use their weekends away in some useful way, often I can see them doing some minor repairs to their lorries, cleaning in and out, helping each other etc… Maybe it’s because they are used to drive old bangers and now when most of their fleets are spotless they just feel not right that they don’t need to spend their weekends by making general service of the engine or changing the gearbox? :smiley:

orys:

limeyphil:
easy isn’t it?

These Eastern Europeans are weirdos: They litter all around our beautiful UK (as it’s obvious that Britons, as a higher breed, can’t do it!), making the Great Britain dirty despite highest standards of cleanless amongst their British counterparts, but clean in another countries (which, after all is only thing they are supposed to do, as we all do know well, that none of them can drive properly)… Who can understand them? Ah, whatever, we are the greatest nation, GO BRITAIN!!!

Seriously though: I am not surprised: The Poles tend to try to use their weekends away in some useful way, often I can see them doing some minor repairs to their lorries, cleaning in and out, helping each other etc… Maybe it’s because they are used to drive old bangers and now when most of their fleets are spotless they just feel not right that they don’t need to spend their weekends by making general service of the engine or changing the gearbox? :smiley:

I got a lawn that needs mowing, a kitchen that needs painting and a car that needs cleaning, if there are any nice Polish lorry drivers near by who want to do something useful this weekend ! :wink: :laughing: :smiley:

truckerjon:
I got a lawn that needs mowing, a kitchen that needs painting and a car that needs cleaning, if there are any nice Polish lorry drivers near by who want to do something useful this weekend ! :wink: :laughing: :smiley:

haha, don’t count on me, I am too British already, I am wasting my weekend on facebook and computer games :smiley: