Rubbish....

image.jpg

Perhaps this is the reason we are not welcome in many towns?

Parked up in Lankro Way, Eccles.

Apparently there are normally a lot of Eastern Europeans parked, but not one tonight, every truck is UK based…

There’s no excuse for leaving rubbish behind you like that, but there’s no bin in your pic, was there any near by?? Even if there was a bin, some lazy ■■■■■■■ would be too lazy to walk to it :smiling_imp:

Am no defending it but a few bins wouldn’t go a miss of which there are none and regular litter picking. Its a bit like the broken window theory.

That won’t all be from us truckers I bet a lot of it is from the younger fraternity with all their takeaway boxes and empty cans and bottles of pop.

The mind boggles as to why people just leave there litter, its disguisting. bag it and keep it until you find a bin.It really is that simple. :imp:

Scratters, makes my blood boil. No excuse.

parked up there for my 45 minute break the other week it was rammed all the way down with eastern european trucks i was lucky to get a space it is filthy

DonutUK:

Perhaps this is the reason we are not welcome in many towns?

Parked up in Lankro Way, Eccles.

Apparently there are normally a lot of Eastern Europeans parked, but not one tonight, every truck is UK based…

Looks like some of it’s been there a while, rubbish tends to breed more rubbish, those who behave like this are not necessarily the unwashed flip flop mob, lazy pigs can be any nationality.

Proper application of the law is the answer a few fixed penalties would change behavior.

Reminds me of the road up to the goods entrance to Nissan, Sunderland of a few years ago when the Eastern Europeans used to be lined up along the wide path. Nissan and Sunderland council got a bit pee’d off with it and redeveloped the footpath so no one could park there again.