Scruffy morons leaving garbage behind

I cannot understand why the thick scrotes that park up overnight and
Move on and leave there droppings behind.
A good example of this is the old H&L garages place at killingholme it’s turned into a right little truckstop recently.
No problem with parking there as their is a shortage of space in the area.
But this morning I noticed the bottles of ■■■■, and general mess that it seems is enevitable wherever “truckers” park.
Someone even dumped one of those 24v ovens.
The point is, it doesn’t effect my as I live in Grimsby but how long will it be before barriers go up.
Maybe that would happen anyway, but I think it will be sooner rather than later looking at it today.
And we can’t blame the poles ect as its mainly Brits that have been parking there.
Knobheads.

My mate has just tweeted that a bloke parked next to the CDC trailer at the Stockyard this morning, climbed out and ■■■■■■ on his wheel.

You can’t get much closer to a toilet than the CDC shop :blush:

Yup.
Some of us must have weak bladders.
I just hate people dropping litter.
But when drivers do it in locations like this I cacks things up for everyone.
There are some good places to overnight around the country, all it takes is a little consideration.

And how long before someone comes on here and tries to justify themselves with “a 5min walk to the bog costs me my breaktime?”
Filthy pigs (normally labourers in pickups) ■■■■ in our yard yet we have 2 male toilet blocks and 1 female in our weighbridge (visiting drivers welcome to use).

A lot of parking places have been blocked of as result gits heaving there rubbish out th window.

We’ve a small garden out front of our yard on an Ind Est and I’ve had to clear up human poor( not many dogs would use a carrier and paper) along with broken portable TVs, and once even used needles. Fortunately we understand that this mess is only left by a few but have considered chasing offenders using the cctv footage, Once our female boss had to go out to stop a driver standing in the garden during the day facing our office peeing.

bazstan009:
A lot of parking places have been blocked of as result gits heaving there rubbish out th window.

I sometimes park in the cemetry car park at Faslane - lovely little place. One night another motor backs in beside me (car park full now!) In the morning he’s gone - and left litter and the regulation bottle of ■■■■. Ended up going and picking up his crap and putting it in the bushes - and he was a sweaty :exclamation:

Its a sorry fact of life in road haulage,for instance,how many new parking facilities over the yrs have opened and within weeks,shower heads gone,toilet door broken,or locks pinched,sink plugs pinched,i could go on.I know its not litter im on about but the point im trying to make is a minority of drivers are not fit to live in pig styes and it is they who are the reason there is crap thrown all over the place and why there are no decent facilitys for the majority.It used to happen in digs yrs ago with sinks broke,taps missing,light bulbs missing.I dont seriously think it will ever get better.To the majority of proffessional drivers i wish you the best of luck and stay safe…
regards dave.

Unfortunately this job attracts a LOT of uneducated, unwashed, illiterate, socially inept knobheads … fact! Unfortunately we are ALL judged and looked upon in the same way as these stars. Just try and have an articulate conversation with a stranger in a pub, or on holiday for instance away from the job, and watch the astonishment on his face when you tell them what you do, which only goes to prove that a lot of the public think we are knuckle draggers. The rubbish, ■■■■ bottles, crap ( general… and literall :unamused: ) left in truck parks, ind ests, and lay bys puts us in the same category as the caravan dwelling P word (banned on here :unamused: ) people,… not to mention the driving habits and attitudes of some (you know who you are :smiling_imp: ) goes a long way to maybe think that the same public have a fair point :bulb: .
So for those of you on here who can’t see anything wrong with it, thanks for bringing the majority of us who can, way down to your level.