Sorry but I don't understand

This job in the Vacancies section:-
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=59557#p711860

We are looking for 4 HGV 1 drivers from the Hull area, for our International Liquid tanker container transport, mainly from Rotterdam into Holland, Belgium, and Germany, the work contains a lot of short distance work.

The work pattern consists 3 weeks on and than one week off, we will sail the drivers across from Hull to Rotterdam and transport them to our depot in Rotterdam, after the 3 weeks we sail them back to Hull.

We looking for drivers who have some experience on HGV1, who are physical fit, flexible attitude, and understanding of transport and it’s requirements, registered in the UK (we pay in the UK so they need a UK NI number), and we have the requirement that you are able to communicate fluently in the English language, ADR is a bonus, Young drivers are welcome, full training supplied for tanker work, digi card is a must.

Furthermore, are we looking for approx 10-16 HGV 1 drivers from either Edinburgh or Birmingham area, for International tanker work (liquid & powder) from Holland.

We fly the drivers into Holland or Germany on our behalf and they work for 3 weeks on and a week off, this is for transport over whole of Europe, but mainly Germany, Belgium, France and Holland. After the 3 weeks work we fly them back on our behalf for the week break and so onwards.

Young drivers with little experience welcome to apply, if they have the right attitude we are very willing to consider them (Terms & conditions apply) ADR is as always a bonus, so is tanker experience (Liquid or dry) but is no must, complete training supplied for tanker work.

We looking for drivers who have some experience on HGV1, who are physical fit, flexible attitude, and have understanding of transport and it’s requirements. Registered in the UK (we pay in the UK so they need a UK NI number), and we have the requirement that you are able to communicate fluently in English , digi card is a must.

If the work is in Euroland why does it matter where you come from?
Am I being a thick Yorkie??

Maybe, because they fly them form certain airports, or sail them from certain docks

Not very handy if you live in Southampton to travel to Edinburgh to fly over. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

caledoniandream:
Maybe, because they fly them form certain airports, or sail them from certain docks

Not very handy if you live in Southampton to travel to Edinburgh to fly over. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Your Ad, is it your Company?

Anyway, I would be more than happy to travel from Felixstowe to Hull, I love Driving and that drive is only twice a month so where’s the problem other than parking, maybe?

Don’t take this the wrong way, but why UK Drivers?

dinosteveus1:

caledoniandream:

Your Ad, is it your Company?

Anyway, I would be more than happy to travel from Felixstowe to Hull, I love Driving and that drive is only twice a month so where’s the problem other than parking, maybe?

Don’t take this the wrong way, but why UK Drivers?

No not my company, I wish and I would change my Mondeo for something nicer. :grimacing:

Hull option is a little bit more experience required,but…if you are willing to travel to Birmingham feel free to send your CV :exclamation:

Why UK drivers: read the Van den Bosch post on here and it explaines everything, but planely…price :exclamation: