Good afternoon newbes look if looking for job

currantly i have been driving hgv 1 for the past 20 yrs i have a adr moffitt lic cpc internation certs yes well your reading this
right as from the 6th of april i will be starting a new job as transport manager i do know the company well being running for past 50 yrs 95% of there drivers are old boys the others like sleeping in lay bys when should be working .
i am seeking yes 2 hgv 2 or hgv 1 drivers the runs are uk-uk or germany -uk they are 1 hits thry deal with catalogs for uk companys its well paid
all your training will be paid for BUT will only take on a hgv 2 driver to gain a hgv 1
you will be with a trainer for 3 weeks see how you go
training they give you
moffitt licence adr first aid fort lift c/balance hiab
the interview is in 3 stages
1 stage meet and greet company staff what they do wages conditions
2 stag driving assesments 2.5 hrs drive with exam test after
3 they will give you a weeks trail on uk work [with driver]
letter be sent out 24 hrs of ending weeks trail
The company does not expect you to rush
i have done work for them for spain/italy/germany all booking are 4 days ahead of you departng yard i have spoken to driver there hes been with them for 3 yrs 25.000 p/a 4 weeks hoilday all tolls paid for n/out 25per night
NOTE this whishes to employ a newbe driver and not a fully exp hgv driver ,
send all cv via inbox
the ob is in suffolk

It is certainly a great opportunity for someone. I only wish I was the other side of the country to take up the offer.

Thanks for giving us newbies a chance

Dean

dar1976:
It is certainly a great opportunity for someone. I only wish I was the other side of the country to take up the offer.

Thanks for giving us newbies a chance

Dean

over the years i have trained up 2 newbe drivers my moto is is if you havent tryed it then you got no exp for companys to take on drivers i have worked my self to transport manager if a newbe came though my door i would give him a chance
ok 20 ys ago you just walk in a company hgv driver they known you they just give you keys notes off you go
this not a 9-5 job if your willing to work they will give you a job
i was in barking only 2 weeks ago i was picking up print from a company to go to france young lad came in ask if they had any driving jobs got exp urr no well your no good to me then anyway after he left i inqured dont you train drivers up tm said insurance goes up unreliable he said
hgv work has change in the last 20 yrs you could walk out of job and walk in one a hr later if you start from the bottom and work yourself up tx for looking

PM sent

Do they expect drivers to do nights out?

TJ82:
PM sent

I’d be surprised if the Uk-Germany runs didn’t involve a night out :wink:

Denis F:

TJ82:
PM sent

I’d be surprised if the Uk-Germany runs didn’t involve a night out :wink:

I knew that bit would require it but i meant the UK-UK runs :unamused:

spanishvan:
i was in barking only 2 weeks ago i was picking up print from a company to go to france young lad came in ask if they had any driving jobs got exp urr no well your no good to me then anyway after he left i inqured dont you train drivers up tm said insurance goes up unreliable he said

I don’t quite understand this, although I don’t understand many of spanishvans posts.

You say you are going to be the transport manager but two weeks ago, a traffic manager wouldn’t take on new drivers because of the insurance cost and unreliability.

Have you checked the insurance at your new company?

There is one thing, if any of these lucky guys do get a start, lets hope they don’t ■■■■ up. I should hate to have to translate the written warning :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe it wS the TM at the company he was collecting from that turned the new driver away.

PM sent to SpanishVan