Experience needed

Finally I got job(wasn’t easy).After two weeks on training,I’m driving by my own.I enjoy this way.Was lucky,I met people who geve me chance,who trust me and by the way, they realy don not care where I’m come from.For support me in my first steps cheers everyone :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Chris

We are glad to have been a help krzysztof.

Keep us up to date on your progress, a couple of posts in Feb then nothing then this post in May. We were getting a little bit concerned :frowning: .

Hi.I’ve held class 1 driving licence since last september(I’ve exchanged my polish driving licence for british one)and I have just 3 months HGV 2 experience here in UK . Can someone tell me how shall I continue my driving way,how can I get some HGV experience(is vary hard to find job without) and in which part of UK is most job. Thanx for any clue and any warm word. Chris UK ps.sorry for my english :slight_smile:

Welcome to Trucknet UK krzysztof :smiley: possibly agencies
would take you on or contact some companies.
Where are you living at the moment :question: .

:smiley: leicester seems to be the hot spot at the minuet

[/quote]
Hi "convoy " :smiley: .Currently I’m living in London(west),but I cen move somewhare to have a job.Thanx for any clue :slight_smile:

Hi “mezzzz1211” :smiley: thanx for your advice.Is vary useful for me.

Hi Krzysztof have pm’d you the link to a free paper.
I won’t put it here as it’s not fair on Truck & Driver to plug the opposition.

:slight_smile: Hello Chris, Welcome to TruckNetUK

A large supermarket company, Tesco have started recruiting drivers from your own homeland of Poland. Click onto this link for more details:
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9458 (You will need to be logged in for this one).
I believe the new Polish drivers will be working from a warehouse in Milton Keynes, about 50 miles north of London. :wink:

Also, maybe you could contact the number on this thread :
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9542
I know that you may not have the amount of experience they ask for, but they ask for someone who speaks Polish. :slight_smile: I, and I’m sure many other TruckNet members are wondering why this is - (you will see when you read the thread !) This job is based in Bedford, which is also about 50 miles north of London.
Will you find out for us, please ? - you will have the advantage of asking the lady called Anna in Polish, which is not a language that we learn at schools here in Britain !! :laughing: :laughing:

Servoz.

Yeah yeah I know its Hungarian, but it works :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the UK trucker site Krzysztof.

If you have any problems, ask on here. or you could always pm Jammy Mutt :smiley:

:slight_smile: Hello Chris,

It’s been 3 weeks now, have you got fixed up with a job yet ?

Did you make that phone call to Anna at that firm seeking Polish - speaking drivers in Bedford ? - What did they say ? (We’re still interested to know !) :wink:

Good Luck ,

IP Address comparison checker required here I think :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
IP Address comparison checker required here I think :stuck_out_tongue:

My sentiments exactly, Malc!! :bulb:

I’m not so sure it’s not genuine, if it isn’t then I think we have a master of subtle phrasing on our hands.

krzysztof? - Stange, I seem to remember that being the name on a number plate in the windscreen of a FreshLinc Artic at Erith. :smiley:

Okay, who’s the smart arse? - Own up. :open_mouth: