Hoyer and DHL Advertise

So I have noticed that Hoyer UK are advertising for Tanker drivers on the Job centre website for the Jarrow terminal. They are asking you to phone a mobile number and ask for the “recruitment hotline,” forgive me if I snigger, but isn’t this one of those agency tricks where they pretend to be somone they aren’t, interview you, say they’ll be in touch, promise you the world and then phone you later to say you werent succesful… but we do have something else you might be interested in?
Am talking from experience here.

Also DHL advertising for drivers at Spennymoor. Boots contract? Any ideas?

DHL are advertising a lot around me too. I hope I am on some sort of blacklist because I had a nightmare with them at EMA

It isnt my first choice of employer :stuck_out_tongue:

whats the number for hoyer matchbox?..if it is their direct line it should be a huddersfield number as thats where they plan both white blue and red fleet mate. worked on the red fleet and we never had agency working for us, however with it coming up to christmas its possible white fleet are using agency drivers.

07900 575747

The voicemail ‘voice’ has does not have a NE accent, possibly Yorkshire somewhere.

I’ve left my details anyway.

Dream come true 2 get on the Tankers.

SAdly, having only had my CE exactly 12 months now, I may not be in with much of a chance.

Heres the Ad in full…
LocationJARROW, TYNE AND WEAR
Hours50-55 PER WEEK, DAYS/EVENINGS BETWEEN MONDAY-SUNDAY
Wage £30,000 - £35,000 PER ANNUM
Work PatternDays , Evenings , Weekends
EmployerHoyer UK Ltd.
PensionPension available

DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Must hold a valid C + E licence (with no more than 3 points) and a current ADR certificate. Experience in tanker driving would be advantageous, although training can be provided. Will be required to transport petrol throughout the local region and then return to the depot (no overnight stays will be necessary). A company pension scheme will be available after a qualifying period. This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this regulation call ACAS or download “Your Guide to the Working Time Regulations” from the BERR website www.berr.gov.uk.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 07900 575747 and asking for Recruitment Line.

Good money for that part of the country , you could live like a footballer :laughing:

paul@midway:
Good money for that part of the country , you could live like a footballer :laughing:

Yeah, a footballer who plays for Accrington Stanley! :smiley:

Or Derby…sorry Jonboy couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Hoyer do use agency down Sarf.

The Tate & Lyle contract in Silvertown is a nightmare with probably half a dozen agencies and left hands and right hands etc.

Good luck on the application. I cannot get on because I was a bad lad about 9 years ago :unamused:

They are a good company but like many are more interested in KPI and fuel economy then getting the job done. I know a couple of lads who were on the nitric acid from Huddersfield

Hoyer are advertising in grangemouth i called this no. got a Hoyer application form the next day.

matchbox:
So I have noticed that Hoyer UK are advertising for Tanker drivers on the Job centre website for the Jarrow terminal. They are asking you to phone a mobile number and ask for the “recruitment hotline,” forgive me if I snigger, but isn’t this one of those agency tricks where they pretend to be somone they aren’t, interview you, say they’ll be in touch, promise you the world and then phone you later to say you werent succesful… but we do have something else you might be interested in?
Am talking from experience here.

Also DHL advertising for drivers at Spennymoor. Boots contract? Any ideas?

hoyer-group.com/HDW/HoyerAdr … ecruitment
hoyer-group.com/uk/locations/locations.htm