Someone wont get home tonight

on my way to work i let a wagon out (2 actually) on the m8 near harthill. The 1st was a reefer from dover. We get wagons from england obviously but i didnt expect to see 1 from that far away

Incidentally i wont be home tonight either. Parking up near aberdeen harbour tonight in the TGX

And ■■?

Am I missing something here?

are you bored by any chance? what an amazingly pointless post.

Oh come on guys leave him alone, it’s Friday night and he might be looking for a bit company? :wink: :wink: :laughing:

:unamused: :unamused:

Wow

:confused:

i wont be home either (well to a degree i will cos i live in the cab), im in rome, not due back until the 10th october

scanny77:
Incidentally i wont be home tonight either. Parking up near aberdeen harbour tonight in the TGX

Cotton st / york st area… how many times will you get a bang on the door tonight ? CCTV particularly good there and the unmarked car is a silver ford :wink: Oh allegedly. :unamused:

you aint along mate, i wont be back till tommorrow either, south mimms truck stop for me tonight

i wont be home tonite either i’m going to the pub :laughing: :laughing:

Do trucks really go that far wow i’m amazed

I got home tonight :wink:

i am home every night :slight_smile:

im parked next to consort house alongside jewsons. Finally got here! Got a backload of fish to pick up in the morning.

I have never seen a company from dover up here before. Its rare to see any wagons from the south. Most are national with depots all over the place. I would have expected regular european loads to be trunked rather than tramped up here or brought up by a foreign haulier

stop carping on

I just got home! Cheers! :wink:

i never thought i would say this but the 4 series i had last friday is a better night out truck than the TGX :open_mouth:
Although the TGX is roomier and has stacks of storage and a table, there is nowhere to sit. The drivers seat is cramped. The coolbox sticks out too far so the only options are sit sideways or sit on the bunk with the coolbox digging into your legs. The scannie wins on both counts. This thing wasnt very well thought out. Come on MAN, get a driver in at the design stage next time

i got home friday afternoon…just pulled into depot with just15 mins left on drive time

Ok a quick translation…

He drives a M.A.N.

He was on the M8 In Scotland

Hes normally an inconsderate driver

But this time he gave way to 2 vehicles at the same time

1 was from Dover (possibly a Heritage trailer) and a long way from home :laughing:

number 2 …who cares…but a fellow trucker gave way to him…

OH…hes on a night out

I saw a truck from Aberdeen in Dover last week
Do I get a prize for seeing the furthest from home truck within the same country

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well you didn’t see me and i was in Aberdeen Monday to Friday last week. Left there about 17.45hrs and i didn’t make it back to Swansea either.