Anyone else in parked in Cairn Lodge tonight?

Sitting here all on my own, come keep me company :open_mouth: ooer

Your from glasgow and your parked in cairn lodge!! Your hanging the job out a bit aint ya!! :laughing:

Thetaff:
Your from glasgow and your parked in cairn lodge!! Your hanging the job out a bit aint ya!! :laughing:

Honest guv it was Cairn Lodge or run bent lol. Hand on heart, last night 9Hr 59Min card out at Lockerbie and tonight 9Hr 58Min here. Talk about pushing it to the limit lol

open the curtians an look out the window :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

205:

did you just stalk me? lol. was that you in the BMW?

Canā€™t help unfortunately, still think we should have some way of saying where we are for the night IF we want company, a new forum or a daily thread like the ā€œwho goes whereā€ only ā€œwho rests whereā€.

darkseeker:
Canā€™t help unfortunately, still think we should have some way of saying where we are for the night IF we want company

There isā€¦ its called having a blue rope light in the window and bring your own rubbers!!!

:open_mouth: not quite what I meant - you missing your sheep or something!? :wink:

We could have trucknet stickers in our windows to identify forum members!!! :slight_smile:

can we have them in cars alsoā– ā– ? lol i travel a lot on the motorways when driving to London and back

If you see a trailer with ā€œTrucknetuk.comā€ written in the muck its probably me :stuck_out_tongue:

canā€™t miss me when Iā€™m overtaking you :smiley:

darkseeker:
Canā€™t help unfortunately, still think we should have some way of saying where we are for the night IF we want company, a new forum or a daily thread like the ā€œwho goes whereā€ only ā€œwho rests whereā€.

i have google maps on my Storm 2 and if u have a google account (or create one), when u go into the map app, u can find something called ā€˜Latitudeā€™. It shows yr position which u can share with a friend/friends (obviously need a fone number etc) and u/they can see where they are/u are and i think u can get directions on how to get there. Never tried it though cuz i donā€™t know anyone else who has it :cry:

Steve-o:

205:

did you just stalk me? lol. was that you in the BMW?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: def not me