Overnight at Ripon

Hi all,
Can anyone recommend somewhere I can park overnight in or near Ripon with a waggon and drag, I have read about the Quernhow Café which sounds dodgy :unamused: So I hope there are better options…
Thanks

The Lodge at Leeming Bar is reasonable. The meals are goodand the shower is in one of the motel rooms. Its now owned by Moto so time will tell. Exelby truckstop across the other side of the A1(M) is new but is a just a services in my opinion. Both are around 13 miles from Ripon.
Regarding the Quernhow, whatever you’ve been reading about it being dodgy will be the truth. Pop in for a brew then come back and tell us what you think!

Thanks for that Beanie :wink:
That will do nicely… as for the Quernhow… I will trust everyones views and avoid :laughing: ( I can hear you chuckling as you wrote " pop in for a brew " thats good enough for me )

So then Widget, where did you stop? Did you try the Quernhow?

I was a posh trucker… out with the rep doing a demo so parked the motor on the Ripon bypass and stopped in the Unicorn Hotel :smiley:

Even went out and had an Italian meal … them reps certainly know how to live, shame I cant do it all the time.
As for the Quernhow… I got as far as seeing the sign and err… kept going to Nissan in Sunderland :unamused:

I did manage to ■■■■ off some Stobart drivers while I was at Nissan cos I parked on the side of a road in the plant for 10 minutes… Would you believe that they had to slow down and go around me as they were shaking there heads at me lol… ■■■■ happens

widget:
As for the Quernhow… I got as far as seeing the sign and err… kept going to Nissan in Sunderland :unamused:

As a Geordie, I would have risked the Quernhow instead… :laughing:

Ken.

Quinny:

widget:

As a Geordie, I would have risked the Quernhow instead… :laughing:

Ken.

One day … maybe :laughing: