Wrong place to park overnight!

:laughing: what a place to park, iv heard of put your car on bricks, but a lorry?! Lol
facebook.com/video.php?v=865677513475814

PMSL :grimacing:

Wow, Scary [zb]. Thatā€™s not here in the UK am sure. And what language are the speaking?

I canā€™t make out if the number plates are Greek or Spanish ?
I bet the lorry was left there for sometime, if you were overnight in it, you would have heard someone taking wheels off by the cab rocking and the noises.
Maybe he broke down and abandoned it for a few days.

Whats with the guy in the ā– ā– ā– ā–  tubeā– ā– ?
If not for the desert background id guess he parked in the Glasgow area for his 15 minute break and this is what he came back to!

looks like the side window has been smashed, think you may notice that possibly if your in the cab ā€¦

The name of the haulier is a city in Brazil.

Oh of course itā€™s not been an overnighter, probs been in a hotel or something or otherā€¦ But could you imagine waking upto thatā€¦ but what I donā€™t get is, why has the guy even cranked up the engine? Not going anywhere! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wipers on as well. Doing his walk round checks. Wonder if heā€™ll defect it or just carry on.

exit:
Wipers on as well. Doing his walk round checks. Wonder if heā€™ll defect it or just carry on.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
a ā€œrealā€ driver would attempt a roadside repair using tree branches,sellotape and wet wipes.
Or maybe his just-incase matress :smiley:

They were amateurs proper scallys would have had the battery and the diesel as well

I have a full set of wheels and tyres for sale, if anyone needs them.Buyer collects.Some part worn, some new.