Truck park in ayr?

Anyone know if the lorry park in Ayr is still open? Haven’t parked in that area for 6 or 7 years as I’m usually further up these days. If not are we still ok by the old ferry berth in Ardrossan?

Don’t think it open i normally in this area park on the industrial estate near the booker cash and carry,head for racecourse roundabout take 2nd exit northbound or 4th exit southbound over 2 roundabouts and it sits on left past the asda which is 24 hours,macdonalds etc 5 min walk away

Cheers Curly, always worth knowing.

Think I’ll try my luck in Ardrossan monday if I get that far. Was always ok for a beer & Haggis n chips by the waterside

You can park on the ind est in stevenston, first avenue.

Big coach parking area top end of esplanade. Was still open back end of last year,

Cheers Mr Shep, that’s where I was thinking of. Will give it a look.

Could you still park in the coach park in Ayr FLIP ?

Yes Shane no prob’s at all. Space for about 15 or so trucks,smaller than it was but still ok, only 3 motors there monday, the boy racers were about but to be fair I came back from bar in town about 9:30pm & they’d gone by 10 & were reasonably quiet too.

is this the one up on the sea front Flip?

Yes Mr Shep, top end of esplanade near the big hotel, no probs at all, was back there last night purely by chance!

Lovely in summer when you open curtains and get the view over the water.