Some pics I like

Here are a few truck pics I like (Pics from www.davesimages.net)

A company my dad used to drive for (He drove an almost identical one)

Another co. my dad used to drive for

One for the DAF nuts

A Volvo

All I’m getting are a box underneath with a red x in it,don’t know if anyone else is experiencing this, or if its just coming up like it at this end.

I’m seeing the pictures.

Me too :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

whats happened, now i cant see them

I like the Actros karl,nice paintjob it has. :smiley:

MAD28 wrote:

I like the Actros karl,nice paintjob it has.

Its very nice, my dad drove the other one they had, but the company had to downgrade a bit, cos of money problems and all the drivers were paid off. :frowning: :imp:

Here are a few pics of my Dad’s truck. Some of you may know the company. He does scotch all the time. By the way great idea for a new forum. Well done.

A few truckfest photos:

samb:
All I’m getting are a box underneath with a red x in it,don’t know if anyone else is experiencing this, or if its just coming up like it at this end.

Me too :frowning: . Someone help pls :slight_smile:

andy just found this great idea just gotta get my photos on here .cant see v8 karls pics but shaggys worked piggots daf was my truck of the show not over the top and tasteful airbrush work :laughing:

Im still seeing the pics ok :confused: :confused:
Hope this one works :arrow_right:

One of my dad’s mates’ in his XF, oh and he was in T&D this month :open_mouth:

I’m seeing all the pics okay, so they do work… you could try clicking Refresh on your browser… :unamused: :unamused:

Other than that, I dont know… Try making sure that under your Profile, that the option of Always Allow HTML is ticked as Yes…

Shaggy:
Here are a few pics of my Dad’s truck. Some of you may know the company

Shaggy,how long has your dad worked for Hargrave?

Only I was just wondering if it was him that got banned from TOR Line about 12 years ago for an,how shall I put this?,‘incident’ on the Immingham-Rotterdam route.

Was that the unspeakable wet lettuce and sauna :blush: No I have said too much already :laughing: