GLOBBY ! gotcha

photoshop jobby that :grimacing: :grimacing: what about the 620 then mmmh :wink: wheres the piccys of that one

yes ive seen that a few times although a bit tatty im sure daz will soon have it painted and in tip top condition.

that can’t be real, fake pictures! he’s got proper trucks these days, nice dafs :grimacing:

Lycanthrope:
that can’t be real, fake pictures! he’s got proper trucks these days, nice dafs :grimacing:

Your getting as DAFT as those other 3 silly sods now Lycan… DAF"S give that a head a major shake :grimacing:

and you still got the Renault too ? proper motors, none of these crazy chicken trucks :wink:

Lycanthrope:
and you still got the Renault too ? proper motors, none of these crazy chicken trucks :wink:

Narr mate reno went about 2 year ago, didnt like the thing at all so it went to a mate of mine who has it now , nowt wrong with the funky chicken motors :grimacing:

Is this ur 620 Daz?? Lol :smiley:
422291_10150604655554303_52648369302_8862525_1061051535_n.jpg

cool!!!

Volvofh16:
Is this ur 620 Daz?? Lol :smiley:0

That motor was in a very very poor old state a while ago!!! shame as it looked well when it was first done… . 620 mmmmh?? i may have had a cpl of numbers missing or the wrong way round :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: i do no its def got a 8 in it some where in fact 3 of them have a 8 in the badging? and the other has def a 7 in it, so work em out :grimacing: :grimacing: yep all scania badging !!! not the “” down hill clap trap oil bubling kettle boiling racers " either !!!

I have got a picture of the truck aswell, can’t upload it off my iPhone though, it’s anex lomas truck if am right

god daz…you on a diet that you can afford to run that?

i mean what with all the pies you used to eat. im sure your running 3 x 380s and a 470 these days

gogzy:

i mean what with all the pies you used to eat. im sure your running 3 x 380s and a 470 these days

yep… and thats just to power the old belly along, where you been anyway gogzy.i hope you havent been playing with em chickens again, i thought you would have stopped all that now :grimacing: you saucy skirt wearing jimmy

mark h:
I have got a picture of the truck aswell, can’t upload it off my iPhone though, it’s anex lomas truck if am right

what we on about here mark??.

globby 480:

gogzy:

yep… and thats just to power the old belly along, where you been anyway gogzy.i hope you havent been playing with em chickens again, i thought you would have stopped all that now :grimacing: you saucy skirt wearing jimmy

I was gonna say you’d need a donkey engine just to help get the truck moving with that belly

Aye been finding chickens again pieface jealous?

gogzy:

globby 480:

gogzy:

I was gonna say you’d need a donkey engine just to help get the truck moving with that belly

Aye been finding chickens again pieface jealous?

Narrrrrrr youre welcome to keep your chickens mate i guess what ever floats ya boat really, and chickens sure aint on my boat, :grimacing: :grimacing:

aye but if it was a chicken pie im sure you wouldnt turn it down

you filthy begger

gogzy:
aye but if it was a chicken pie im sure you wouldnt turn it down

you filthy begger

LOL… it just depends what the chicken had been stuffed with earlier tho :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: