My truck

I thought I’d try posting a few pics of my truck. I hope they work!

Nice Truck :smiley:

excellent truck for a first one ghoustie

Nice Truck…I like it alot :wink: :wink: :wink:

The blue sun visor works well with the rest of the truck …

good pictures will look out for you in felixstowe i have a daf super space white with dft on the side tony

Very nice truck , keep the pics coming :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

nice truck m8 !!

dont mind Rob he’s usually a ■■■■ !

Rob K:

It matches the blue on the number plate. What more do you want? :laughing:

Ross.Northen.Ireland:
dont mind Rob he’s usually a [zb] !

:open_mouth:

Rob K:

Ross.Northen.Ireland:
dont mind Rob he’s usually a [zb] !

:open_mouth:

And I thought he was being a good boy. He didn’t say " Its a Renault ". :slight_smile:

Rob K:

pmsfl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: superb.

At last a Magnum :slight_smile: . Nice one Ghost. Bit of a change from that old Pete in your avatar. BTW where has that gone? All I can see is a little red cross now.
BBTW saw Duel yet again the other night. Have definitely lost count but never tire of it. At first I tried to explain it, now just enjoy it for the surreal experience it is.

Salut, David.

Nice looking motor is that, ghost.

Just shows how adavanced the Magnum was at launch.

It still looks decent to this day, despite the basic shape being about for a good few years now.

Don’t know how I’d get on with one though - getting in and out of a beastie like that, I’d probably fall off the thing and break my neck. :laughing:

flying_fenman:
Don’t know how I’d get on with one though - getting in and out of a beastie like that, I’d probably fall off the thing and break my neck. :laughing:

:laughing: :wink:

flying_fenman:

That’s how they advertised the old Atkinson Viewline. Cartoon of a driver lying flat on his back in the road after falling from the cab :frowning: .
Funny people these marketing folk :confused:

Salut, David.

I followed you around the roundabout at junction 6 on the M62 yesterday Ghost, (Monday 15-8-05) didnt quite get beside you to say hello. You went north, i went eastbound on 62.

Spardo:
BBTW saw Duel yet again the other night. Have definitely lost count but never tire of it. At first I tried to explain it, now just enjoy it for the surreal experience it is.

I bought the special edition DVD at the weekend, it comes in a cool tin!!

flying_fenman:
Don’t know how I’d get on with one though - getting in and out of a beastie like that, I’d probably fall off the thing and break my neck.

You just have to remember to step towards the rear of the cab when exiting, instead of the front :smiley: It takes a bit of getting used to!

kindle530:
I followed you around the roundabout at junction 6 on the M62 yesterday Ghost, (Monday 15-8-05) didnt quite get beside you to say hello. You went north, i went eastbound on 62.

Sorry I missed you, kindle. What motor were you driving?

Very nice :slight_smile:
Here’s mine .

I dunno-a Renault and a container-makes the entire thing look rather brick-like, don’t you think?