My truck

Pat Hasler:
Very nice :slight_smile:
Here’s mine .

I’d rather have yours!

Nice Truck Pat :smiley:

kindle530:
I followed you around the roundabout at junction 6 on the M62 yesterday Ghost, (Monday 15-8-05) didnt quite get beside you to say hello. You went north, i went eastbound on 62.

Sorry I missed you, kindle. What motor were you driving?
[/quote

You went up the M57, and i went eastbound on the M62, id just tipped in Speke.
I was driving this, with a light blue euroliner behind me.
[trucksgalore.co.uk/pbro1/pages/DSC00890.html]
(http://trucksgalore.co.uk/pbro1/pages/DSC00890.html)
P.S. just watch out your mates dont grease your grab rails :confused: ive seen it done and seen the results, :smiley: :smiley: but, ouch!! :blush: :blush: :wink:

kindle530:
P.S. just watch out your mates dont grease your grab rails :confused: ive seen it done and seen the results, :smiley: :smiley: but, ouch!! :blush: :blush: :wink:

Yeah ouch, doesnt sound very good.

What does your Dad think of the R-series Kindle. Does he prefer it to one you’ve got, or would he like it back??

Sorry for getting off topic Ghost :slight_smile:

Cheers MAD :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

He likes it Mad, took a few weeks getting used to the steering wheel on the other side, but it pulls very very well, and was averaging 9.3mpg after the second week! its a lot quieter on the inside of the cab, yep hes happy with it, his only complaint is it isnt a V8!

very strange :open_mouth: I’d rather have the Magnum :laughing:

Pat Hasler:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

kindle530:

Pat Hasler:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Why so shocked :question: You have to drive an American truck to realise what utter piles of crap they are :exclamation:

I would pick a European truck over an American truck ANY day of the week Pat, but a Magnum wouldnt be anywhere near the top of my list,. After driving an L reg tag axle(3 years old at the time) to Nurnberg and back for 3 months,(gross weight of load outbound 5 ton, gross weight of load inbound 6 ton) i wouldnt go anywhere near a Renault again.(going up the Cats Back on the A3 in Germany at 45kmh at around 17 or 18 ton gross)
Mind you, Ghosts is a 2nd generation (i think) version, i had the 1st generation version, and apparently the 2nd generation version was a LOT better than the origional.