Some hope if keep trying

Started my first fulltime driving job back in October fell in lucky with a local firm. Went over there and pestered them for a start a few times and the manager said he would give me a shot even though I had little experience. So been on pallet network class 2 just over 6 months and its flown by. Gained hell of a lot of experience from driving to rural houses, reversing down lanes that fit a mini down :laughing: Couple of pallets gone over in transit, met some jumped up â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  lol Allgood though. Anyway had a phonecall today for an interview next week different line of work and bit of a payrise if get the job. So employers do take chances you just have to ask, I didnt think id get a look in with my application never mind an interview! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good. Luck.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

What’s the new job doing? Best of luck!! I’ve always found that pestering them works. They tend to give you a shot in the end just to stop you ringing them up every week. It works well with agencies aswell. Once you’ve registered, ring them at least twice a day until they find you something, and it’ll probably be ongoing.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Working for a bakery so early starts involved but dont mind that as its a much better payed job. Roughly same mileage I do at moment in my current job too.