So where is everyone going this week 27/28/8/07

Me nowhere as still on sick

So where are we all going ?

I will be moving a craft show from Tatton Park to Sandringham Hall, with occasional stops at the main yard near burton on trent.

Monday off

Jen’s week ;

Tuesday ; 1100 am to 20.00
Wednesday ; 11.30 to 20.00
Thursday ; 08.00 to 17.00
Friday ; 08.00 to 16.30

And for me no any idea :laughing:

last week of nights and the boil on my ■■■ (son) goes back to school :smiley: :smiley:

eaglescliffe on sunday night :sunglasses:

jon

Off to dorset steam fair on wednesday :smiley: hope it doesnt rain :confused: plenty of beer tents to hide in tho :laughing:

tue,
back to good old tilbury and back,
rest of week who know’s?

mark

work sun rest mon work tues/wed rest thur i like this job :laughing:

Monday off.

Tuesday go to Dublin

Wednesday return from Dublin

Thursday go to Dublin

Friday return from Dublin

Sunny Scunny… :slight_smile:

Another 45ft box full of sofas to be handballed off in various places around the North West.

freedom to choose thats a good one Lucy :laughing:

playing santa again 9 drops germany and Swiss should be fun not done swiss for about 10 years all help recived with thanks :smiley:

3 days on tippers thru the agy hopefully.

the jobs mine but I walked out of the firm 6 months ago, parked lorry up and left site (after telling them first I was going to)

So I could turn up 7.30 tues morning and be sent home at 7.31

The great Mystery tour my times will come on Monday
Working B/H Monday
Loadsa Money Bring on the hours Yeah! :wink:

up to now trundle down to daventry load a machine type as yet unknown trundle up to durham sort cab out night out tip machine wednesday trundle back to yard as yet subject to change as erf’s have got my truck

Monday Holiday

Tuesday, tip a load of slag first, then a Bingham and a Bridgend.

off monday
start Leicester finish 10 drops later in Lincoln
then up to nearest port :laughing: (Killingholme) swop trailers then do some more
but more likely it will be a hike down to Purfleet :cry:

Most of the Week i celebrated my Birthday,than once to Greenford,once to Hammersmith,once to Enfield,once to Boorhamwood,where Big Brother is,and Watford i have seen too

I have enough from the job what i was diong so i call them on tuesday that i go quiet :laughing:

And i have see already 5 new jobs in leyland so call them al this week :wink:

So maybe all the week home

Regards jen

Hautefort (24) to baby sit this lot and a couple of dozen others. :unamused: :laughing: