So where is everyone going this week 27/28/8/07

atm i dunno what I`ll be doing especially as its the bank hioliday weekend.

but it deffo won`t be:
on the sick
off to the hospital for rich tea and sympathy
on holiday

it could be:
down the pub
out on the bike
IF i`m lucky … soaking up some sunshine in the garden

honda swindon again :cry: :cry: :cry:

Monday - Day off (ish)
Go to Cadwell Park watching the BSB,
On my way home call in Doncaster Depot to pick a vehicle up and straight onto shift,
Finish half early as th rest of the week I am on Prisons.

Tuesday - Peterborough, Long Stratton and Wymondham

Rest of week yet to be revealed

Monday running for Tradeteam our of Tadcaster for some bank holiday goodness, then for the rest of the week back at House of James at Elvington near York. Tuesday is a single drop in Birmingham near Spaghetti Junction, Wednesday onwards no idea yet.

Paul

monday run to camberley, tip tues 8am ,then who knows

Monday,2 trips to Reprebate,er,I mean Innovate at Worksop,from Heckmondwike,which should get me 10 hours at double bubble.(But watch the swines at Worksop tip me in double quick time just to be spiteful.)

Rest of the week? Who knows.

Ken.

Monday run to camberley , tues 8am tip then who knows… :smiley:

staying right here on the sunny south brittany coast thanks :smiley: beer anyone?!

off mon run out off donny tues with about 24 drops headin south somewhere head back fri hopefully make for mon.

Leaving now 1500 to join jj72 on the south coast of brittany (Lorient) via Portsmouth/Ouistreham to tip fish tom night

Well i`ve just rung in and was told “its pretty quiet jon”…
I dont need telling that twice :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I`m now off tomorrow :wink:

sun - barnsley[ harlow rained off]

mon- lincoln- hull- worksop

tues- harlow

wed - lincoln- hull- grimsby

thurs- doncaster

been sat in stockholm since friday night, leave here thursday night for denmark for saturday, lovely

nowhere as ive put my notice in so off till the 10th september then start new job

Semtex:
3 days on tippers thru the agy hopefully.

the jobs mine but I walked out of the firm 6 months ago, parked lorry up and left site (after telling them first I was going to)

So I could turn up 7.30 tues morning and be sent home at 7.31

Never even got there, got cancelled!!!
Bloody agency’s

Semtex:
Never even got there, got cancelled!!!
Bloody agency’s

I suspect, typically of a bank holiday week, its gonna be a slow start to the week. possibly even a non-starter

JB:
Well ive just rung in and was told "its pretty quiet jon"... I dont need telling that twice :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Im now off tomorrow :wink:

I know the feeling, not a call from the agys to me.
though ive just spoken to a couple of em, and was told "let me make a few calls, and ill ring you back soon"
now how many times have i heard that before :unamused:
they seem more interested in catching up with getting the payroll done, which is normally done monday

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Leaving now 1500 to join jj72 on the south coast of brittany (Lorient) via Portsmouth/Ouistreham to tip fish tom night

sorry only just saw your post klunk - you could have come to tonight’s BBQ with lashings of calvados to follow, we’re only just down near auray :laughing: