Who goes where w/c Mon 12/02/07

So where is everyone going this week :question:

7 views and no posts!!!

nights due to kids school holidays so im off to wolves upto st helens then onto blackburn.

monday night hoddesdon

jon

Booked for another full week of nights for DHL out of Hatfield.

Empty to load St Helens for 10am. :grimacing:

Last week with my current employer, where I go nobody knows but it won’t be far.

Start back with Rase at Wickenby Monday morning.being on
tankers last 3 months, not worked out ,at least my old lot are
having me back.

off to cardiff tomorrow to unload, leave trailer there and solo home to suffolk, lovely job!!

ooh god seeing this thread just reminded me - not anywhere except office this week :cry: have to remedy that, school hols so might take couple of days off with mine :slight_smile:

home the guy who was giving me work has let me down so on the search again

jj72:
ooh god seeing this thread just reminded me - not anywhere except office this week :cry: have to remedy that, school hols so might take couple of days off with mine :slight_smile:

Was that your lot holding the issue up on our dock this past Friday? Or was it someone else just using the same heavy haulier?

Just like to know who to rant about, is all. :stuck_out_tongue:

No where on monday as im being
S.A.F.E.D.! will be a long day! drive , classroom , drive , classroom , drive! :confused:

widnes mon morning no given time,then reload out of same place back to soton so easy run,but me thinks NOT a one day run?.
may look lucy up if not far away?
rest of week who knows,certainly not me.

mark

Leeds to Gateshead back to Leeds Back to Gateshead Back to Leeds.

and the same for the next five days

Ah well its the hours that count :sunglasses:

Hey, I get to contribute this week!

Start training for my new job on Monday - will be posting a lot in the coming weeks - mainly starting with “HELP” :open_mouth: Unless training goes really badly, and I’m back to daytime TV by Tuesday :unamused:

Lucy:

jj72:

Was that your lot holding the issue up on our dock this past Friday? Or was it someone else just using the same heavy haulier?

Just like to know who to rant about, is all. :stuck_out_tongue:

teesdock? not me this week ma’am - have moved on to causing havoc around kings lynn - we’re more of a rarity down there, so more gawping and less abuse :laughing:

Loaded for Inverurie then back to Bathgate to load up for a multi droper south so will be having a good night out in Kinross on way down as there will be the 5 of us doing the same job.

ADR training in Avonmouth for 4 days :frowning:

Monday leave 1am :angry: for Newark tip then to Scunthorpe to reload then up to Prudoe tip back to yard

Tuesday Newark tip across to Kidderminster to load night out tip Peterlee wed morning

Not sure rest of week

Not sure as still in bad books with boss :blush:

but as he on hols this week :laughing:

Wellingborough and Derby to kick off with.

No idea after that. :confused: