Who goes where w/c Mon 16/07/07

So where is everyone going this week :question:

Oh go on then.

Im loading Sunday morning and catching a ferry to France then as I travel south it will hopefully get warmer and warmer

And warmer.

How hot is it in Lisbon at this time of year :smiley:

Well here is a puzzler its Saturday morning and suposed to be starting a new job Monday which I believe involves throwing my tramping gear into a vehicle and four days away destinations unknown.

OR

Start another job I have been offered on Friday 5 Day tramper shifts

I still don’t know which one to go for HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLP :smiling_imp:

Krefeld Monday back Tuesday
Krefeld Wednesday back Thursday

Friday till Sunday Blackpool… (stag do)

I dont know yet as Im still waiting for the agy to ring me.
I`ve just had 3 weeks off on holiday riding my motorbike around france and germany covering 2114 miles in torential rain storms

Monday - Agency to register and wait for a phone call with start date for new tipper job
Tues - waiting for a phone call
same wed
if still not heard phone tipper firm.

So pretty much up in the air at the moment

blackford tip monday then glasgow to bradford then the usual tour of britain.

same as last week and the week before and the h well you get the gist.

its BAGHDAD :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

8:30 collection in Pontypridd, must remember to have a moan about these early starts :cry:

Return said box to Cardiff and pick up a loaded for a drop & swap in Pontardawe. Might then get another local or call it a day :wink:

Rest of the week will be something similar :laughing:

neil46 you love it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: bit different for me trying to stay in the air con as much as poss while travelling the wonderful roads of iraq :cry: :cry:
i’ll give you a shout if your way this week neil46.

ok mate it was good to put face to name.

if you cant get me on channel 7 try 11

Chorley reload Knowsley (see Time Machine thread :cry: ).

I seem to have the worst job of the lot again on Monday. Must be something to do with my flat refusal to start before 6am. Give me anything that needs an earlier start to allow for a possible break in a distance run and I’m invariably late. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Still. At least I’m lucky enough to work for a firm which notices this stuff… :sunglasses:

On holiday for a few days from Wednesday night, so I know I won’t get to go far. :wink:

me to neil, got some gossip for you when see you. it’s gone mad down here since i went on r&r, are’nt you home soon? :blush:

Mon Middlesborugh

Tues same

Wed Hospital, then poss Middlesborugh :unamused:

mon - sat driving one of these

wishaw and barrow in furness on monday

scanny77:
mon - sat driving one of these

wishaw and barrow in furness on monday

Nice to see you are not a chauvinist pig and will employ ladies called anny :stuck_out_tongue:

me only got 5 drops to do next week starting area 20 france North og Paris then makin 3 more drop on route to finish up in Comar and got friday off to go get the wifes birthday pressey just bought her a 307cc the most ugly car in the world

Ruthin on Monday, that’s as far as I know :unamused:

off upto blackburn then down to droitwich and then accross to nottingham then back to shaw. nice night but last week on agency for a long while i hope.start me new job on 23 july. :smiley:

Setting off sunday nice 6 half hour drive to Lochgilphead drop there mon morning down to glasgow then hamilton, rest of the week could be anywere in uk. :frowning: :frowning: