So, those compressed air freshener cans

True to form, bad stuff tends to happen in three’s, here is my best effort for number 3.

Came in to find this Monday morning, after having left a can of air freshener between the dash and windscreen. Guess that was a hot weekend then. :blush:

it could been much worse, i bet you’d have smelled sweet :slight_smile:

not having a pop :laughing: but what did you expect leaving an aerosol in a window?

at least you wont need one of those horrible smelly tree thingys for a few weeks! :laughing:

I looks like the crack in the window actually suits the general ambience of the truck,certainly does’nt look out of place. :laughing: :laughing:

I Might try that with my 4.5kg Butane bottle this weekend all in the interest of science mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

bikemonkey:
I looks like the crack in the window actually suits the general ambience of the truck,certainly does’nt look out of place. :laughing: :laughing:

I Might try that with my 4.5kg Butane bottle this weekend all in the interest of science mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mmmmm…I’ve seen your wagon and I think it may well benefit from that! :stuck_out_tongue:

They ought to put a safety warning on them.

Something like.
Pressurised Container.
Protect from Sunlight.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I remember a driver at LPG in Batley had just had a new truck delivered and it had a timer on the night heater. He set it to come on before he got to work, but unfortunately had left a pair of dirty gloves near the outlet :blush:

When he arrived for work , the cab was lovely and warm, so warm that the fire brigade were trying to cool it down :smiley:

i remember switching on my night heater one night,nipped up the chippy and when i returned there was a lovely smell of warm plastic…that`ll be my 10inch roadstar tv then :open_mouth: good job i wasnt up the pub for a few hours!! and yes,the tv still works :smiley: