Candle In The Wind

well, in the window…
a Volvo passed me the other night, and I could see that the driver had a scented candle burning on the middle of the dash…
I’ve seen loads of different air fresheners in trucks but never seen that before…

Don’t candles disperse smoke (and ■■■■■) better? Or is that just an old wives tale (I mean RDC drivers room talk)

If so it does make me laugh the lengths some drivers go to to disguise the fact that they are smoking in the cab since the workplace ban, but those time release airwick /glade whatever thingies have by far got to be the worst thing ever in a lorry cab.

When I was a smoker I had a blue magic tree (new car scent) which I replaced once a month-ish and always smoked with the window down with my hand stuck out the window, that and regular wipe downs of the dash with babywipes and I never got busted by my two non smoking bosses, both of whom drove or were passengers in my truck at various times.

He’s not necessarily a smoker he might just love the smell of them like my missus does and we always have various ones of all different shapes, colours and sizes scattered around, I can take them or leave them but Mrs BB loves them .

I’ve got a couple in the cab. They only get used when I’ve parked up though. And they go out before bed too.

Is it just me or are we all getting a little gayer, need to locate the source of this sharpish.

Anyway I’m thinking of getting a scented yankee candle myself as my current offering is glades mini ‘clean linen’ fragrance battery powered thing but it’s rank, I’m starting to wonder if they based the scent on my linen.

I might start me own range of scented candles though for home, perhaps ‘Sweat and ■■■■’ or ‘Suspicious Fish’ for that true trucker aroma.

the possibilities are limited only to our endless imagination (and at the whim of the humor police),but try these for starters.

wornfor3weeks socks
i thought it was only going to be a ■■■■
willi betz double manned oxter guff
11 hours incab underduvet sweaty ball soup aroma
dead prozzy under the bed for a week
the pish bottle I couldn’t find a month ago
…anyone else have their favourite fragrance? :open_mouth:

maybe one of these battery type ones that you can get, they do look quite real from a distance…

I used to be very sceptical about these sort of things, but a few years ago we stayed in a remote cottage in wales, we visited a few places and thought it be nice to have candles on a night and bought a candle holder thats some sort of mineral and alleged to help sleep. which we bought as I was not sleeping very well at the time… it worked, wether its a psychological thing maybe, but it still gets lit everynight at home and a few times we have forgot or ran out of tealight candles I,ve had a crap nights sleep… prob the best £5 ive ever spent…

The stale scent of smegma.
Soap free nut sack.
Truckers ■■■ crease.
Limpers gangrene.

Eau De pillow drool
Channel No. X-hamster
Jesus WTF is that
I can’t believe it’s not a dead squirrel.

I’m thinking of putting together a cinema noir advert for crimbo with Kylie Minogue wrapped in gaffer tape and myself just standing around all nonchalant dribbling.

Just put on of these in the passenger seat
ebay.co.uk/itm/like/25214589 … pla&crdt=0

dieseldog999:
the possibilities are limited only to our endless imagination (and at the whim of the humor police),but try these for starters.

wornfor3weeks socks
i thought it was only going to be a ■■■■
willi betz double manned oxter guff
11 hours incab underduvet sweaty ball soup aroma
dead prozzy under the bed for a week
the pish bottle I couldn’t find a month ago
…anyone else have their favourite fragrance? :open_mouth:

Your a wild man DD99!!![emoji28]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

zaax:
Just put on of these in the passenger seat
ebay.co.uk/itm/like/25214589 … pla&crdt=0

Has Adele been on a diet lately or do you still need 2 passenger seats for her? :smiling_imp: