How to keep cab smelling nice?

Anyone got any really good air fresheners for their cabs? I have tried all sorts and them crappy magic trees last about a day :unamused:
I just woundered what other folk do to keep theirs smelling nice cause I get fed up smelling stale tobacco and me Dads “smell” in a morning when we swap and I do the day shift.

Have you packed up smoking then mate? :question: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, air-wick freshner from most shops couple sprays wa-la bobs your uncle :smiley: :smiley:

Don’t let anyone else in your cab… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

my other half used to have these in his cab.

katie-darlo:
my other half used to have these in his cab.

used these al the time wedged in passenger side door handle or door pocket,not an over powering or sickly smell either,or to girlie perfumey smell :smiley:

What you talking about Dol. It was like a tarts parlour…lol

Remember to put the lid back on when your truck is in for service. Or it will spill everywhere

I use autosmart blast, strawberry flavour :laughing: one spray is like a bomb going off inside the cab and it lasts all day :sunglasses:

I use a Glade gel pod type thing, costs about £2.50 and last for about a month…

febreze

is wehat i use lasts a coupleof days

Pour a wee drop of the liquid stuff into the vents.

Never tried this but I heard from a friend of a friend who seemingly knows drivers that do this to hide evidence of smoking.

Don’t smoke in it, don’t cook in it and wear clean clothes everyday…and use febreeze, the cotton fresh stuff works well.

Dont ■■■■ in it :laughing: :laughing:

IM NEW AT THIS HELLO BUD GOODEYS. THIS IS THE FIRST POST AND PROBABILITY THE LAST POST SUM YRS AGO HAD THAT PROB MY SELF…I JUST SHOT THE OLD FELLA… THEN THE STINK WENT. IVE JUST GOT OUT NOW AND IS THERE ANY JOBS GOIN… I FANCY DRIVIN FOR D K LEE… IS HE STILL AT IT TACKIN THEM COILS TO SWINDON…ANY BODY ON EER NO THAT CLUNCK…oops sorry about the shouting but ive just got out and not used to duin this ,sorry

have a wash before you get in it lmao

dwanger:
IM NEW AT THIS HELLO BUD GOODEYS. THIS IS THE FIRST POST AND PROBABILITY THE LAST POST SUM YRS AGO HAD THAT PROB MY SELF…I JUST SHOT THE OLD FELLA… THEN THE STINK WENT. IVE JUST GOT OUT NOW AND IS THERE ANY JOBS GOIN… I FANCY DRIVIN FOR D K LEE… IS HE STILL AT IT TACKIN THEM COILS TO SWINDON…ANY BODY ON EER NO THAT CLUNCK…

Whose Bud Goodeys?
I am only asking please don’t kill me :laughing: :laughing:

Autosmart Berry Blast air freshener spary.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUTO-SMART-BERRY- … 2002r26110

sorry bubsy, typo error. also i spelt clunk wrong too. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :open_mouth:

i’ve got 1 of those airwick thingies, basically a can of fresh air spray, in a dispenser, that you can set a timer on, so that it gives a blast every so often.
i have mine set on the max timer, so it goes off every 30 mins or so, certainly does the job.
works on 2 batteries though, but really rate it, any decent supermarket should stock it.

Welcome, dwanger! :smiley:

Did you mean “Good Buddies”?

Now you won’t have to kill Bubsy! :sunglasses: