How to keep cab smelling nice?

Keep your bedding clean and as said before keep yourself clean just as you would at home a brush and duster to keep the mess at bay and off you go

chilistrucker:
i’ve got 1 of those airwick thingies, basically a can of fresh air spray, in a dispenser, that you can set a timer on, so that it gives a blast every so often.
i have mine set on the max timer, so it goes off every 30 mins or so, certainly does the job.
works on 2 batteries though, but really rate it, any decent supermarket should stock it.

Ive got one of them aswell just remember to turn it off at night so you save the air freshner .I change the can inside every 6 weeks and thats set on spraying every 30 mins

and febreze works wonders aswell

Buy some cleaning products and use them to clean your cab. Only a dirty cab smells, clean ones don’t. If it smells after you have cleaned it out try taking a bath more often.

Thanks for the advice guys I can assure you neither me or my dad smells :laughing:
Will look into the things shown, the cab is kept clean daily and brushed out every other day it is just the smell of having someone in the cab for 22 odd hours a day its bound to happen

steveo1:
Dont ■■■■ in it :laughing: :laughing:

Doh! stole my thunder (so to speak/squeak!)

when i get in a “stale ■■■ cab” i give it a blast of oust (other deourderisng sprays are available!)

The only sure way is to get a bucket of hot water and disinfectant. It was a Sunday ritual in Meer.

A cup of coffee, a shower, stick your clothes in the wash and back to the cab to clean the floors, door panels and dash while listening to the Archers omnibus. Then back to the bar in time for dinner.

encourage your dad to wash at least once a week

andy187:
when i get in a “stale ■■■ cab” i give it a blast of oust (other deourderisng sprays are available!)

I wont get in a cab that some stinking smoker has been in, it like driving around in an ashtray :smiling_imp: they should all be shot dirty dirty smelly people :imp:

Never mind the cab!

Anybody got any ideas for the back?

After last weeks little jaunt; it desperately needs it!! :open_mouth:

See here for details:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41808&start=120

Not pleasant! :open_mouth:

LOL

:smiling_imp:

a good jet wash

then a cheep pine disinfectant like u get at tesco et all depends on the pressure washer u use u could put it through the detergent part of the washer but make sure to run plenty of water through the washer afterwards

keep yerself and yer bedding clean!!

F10 Globetrotter:
What you talking about Dol. It was like a tarts parlour…lol

Remember to put the lid back on when your truck is in for service. Or it will spill everywhere

JUST RIGHT 4 YOU :smiley:

try autosmart BLAST thats real good you can buy it in an areosol or in 5lts and put it in a sprayer also use autosmart FINISH dashboard polish or anything plastic hat smells real nice to

The basis of this issue is what constitutes a bad smell. That is a personal matter. I would suggest that you train yourself to like the smell of sweaty socks. These can then be easily and cheaply obtained just about anywhere, and you will find that they will outlast the best commercial air-fresheners. Problem solved!

katie-darlo:
my other half used to have these in his cab.

Here’s a tip for you…When you have used this up, take the foam? strip out and put it inside one of the vents and for the next few months every time you put on the heater it smells nice

I went for the airwick freshen up thing, smells quite nice to but I dont know how im gonna keep it standing up in the cab might need some gaffa tape :smiley: ■■
And for the last time I nor my old man smell so the cab doesnt smell disgusting I just want it to smell nice while im at work between smoking sessions :grimacing: God you lot are enough to give anyone a complex!!! :laughing:

Neutradol gel sachets. They get neutralise all that cab stink - Lasts for 2-4 weeks too.

jimti:

katie-darlo:
my other half used to have these in his cab.

Here’s a tip for you…When you have used this up, take the foam? strip out and put it inside one of the vents and for the next few months every time you put on the heater it smells nice

“Take a break mag” or “Viz top tips” :laughing:

Neutradol is more enviro-friendly, inoffensive, effective & inexpensive ( neutradol.com/uk/index.html ) than many/most others

…and I’d happily buy colleagues the stuff in gel pot, car sachet or spray form rather than suffer those ghastly Magic Trees that give me a blinding headache when I get their unit on agency…